The Hundred Room Dungeon [Lvl 1-4 Only]

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((Today begins our first dungeon crawl! This should be tres exciting. Anyways, as you can see, it's limited to people with power levels 1-4. If you're interested in joining, go to the original thread and get a power level. Now, here's some more details about the Hundred Room Dungeon: (whose map is still in progress ATM; it probably won't actually start being crawled until later on today.)

Theme: Fire
Prisoners: Yes
Should start by: At least 8:00 PST, if not before

Now then, because I can't be omnipresent, I may photocopy the map and send it to someone else like Sykper so that if I can't get on, he can run the dungeon while I'm elsewhere. I'll notify you all if the DM has to temporarily change. Now then, apply!))

Tentaclê God

09-16-2012

((Time to be useless! Applying with Meyenna.))

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((I can't remember every single character and all their power levels; I'd like a profile with her power level on it, please.))

Tjihyana

09-16-2012

((Mira Let's say the power level was 4 Jay, since well... sometimes her mind might make her useless instead of an angry beast in a bad situation ;P ))

Tentaclê God

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((I can't remember every single character and all their power levels; I'd like a profile with her power level on it, please.))
((Sorry, forgot to add it in.))

((And you assigned her a power level of 2.))

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((Alright, both Mira and Meymey are accepted. We still have one or two spots left, then!

ChemistºDesign

09-16-2012

((Can only characters below 4 get in this dungeon?))

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((Yes.))

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((Alright, I need at least one more person to join; I have the first half of the dungeon planned out, and I'm ready to start at any time. Any takers?))

Dirilan

09-16-2012

((I would, but my 2 characters have a high power level and the one I've posted in the other thread, you've haven't give him a number ^^')

12345 ... 6