Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matrix Gaming Center Lol tournament regina,sk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xdrapow

09-26-2012

Hey guys I am trying to reach out to more people to come join a existing tournament/league setup I have running the first week already pass but heres the info so far if people want to join in for the remaining 7 weeks of play.

Where: 566 McIntyre St, Regina , SK, Canada

Phone: (306) 584-3300

When: Every Sunday til Novemeber 18th

What: 5v5 Format Round Robin (Format is subject to change depending on number of teams and time available that day)

Who: My name is Duy Truong the tournament organizer also known as Xdrapow, I am running this tournament with the Matrix Gaming Center sponsoring some prizes

How: To join you can either stop by the Matrix Gaming Center with your team and fill out a registration form or if you have troubles finding a team you can stop by Sundays to act as a sub for a team in need of more player/s, if there are enough subs around possible teams could form from it so everyone can join in on the fun!

Price: $15 per player with $5 going into a prizepool for the final tournament

Prizes: Everyone who participates will receive a 3 hour coupon to the Matrix Gaming Center and all day gametime for that day.
1st = $10 riot points card
2nd = $10 riot points card
3rd = $10 riot points card ( only if 10+ teams are playing that day will this be paid out)
Any player who did not finish in the prize bracket will be entered into a draw for 1 out of 5 MidMad prizes(Midmad is pretty much a 10pm-8am event of gaming every Friday and Saturday with prizes and pizza!) (draws will only happen if there are 6+ teams playing that day)

All teams that play will receive season points to enter into the final tournament playing for the collected prize pool over the 8 weeks playing only an be found at http://www.matrixgaming.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
or you can contact me at [email]big_oriental@hotmail.com[/email]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

googleeman

03-12-2014

Hey!

This is a great idea! Will you be doing it again anytime soon? I got started on LoL in January and I'm sorry I missed it. How was the turn out? Did everything work out well?