Suggestion for being in ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeansrlucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Been stuck here for a while...tried everything to get out. I don't have friends, so I can't play with them in team games. Elo is so low, that I'm stuck with trolls or leavers all the time. People have suggested that I make a new account but I've spent almost 100 bucks on skins, I'm not throwing that away. RIOT...suggestion, can there be a way I can switch my skins over to a new account because I hate playing LoL with people who are going to troll, its not even fun. Thank you.

Xtrordinari

09-25-2012

Why not use your money to get an OP champ like Yorick or Diana and carry your way out of it?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeansrlucky View Post
Been stuck here for a while...tried everything to get out. I don't have friends, so I can't play with them in team games. Elo is so low, that I'm stuck with trolls or leavers all the time. People have suggested that I make a new account but I've spent almost 100 bucks on skins, I'm not throwing that away. RIOT...suggestion, can there be a way I can switch my skins over to a new account because I hate playing LoL with people who are going to troll, its not even fun. Thank you.
Just play normal draft then... I feel like the atmosphere in normals is more fun anyways.

Calmerencer

09-25-2012

i havent played more then 2 normals in a row in ages....ranked is only fun for me.

If u can master karma mid do it. otherwise get a duo partner OR!!!!!!! learn to carry as TF TOP ATK damage carry. if u want to know more pm me ok? Calmerancer

DaysUntold

09-26-2012

There are some communities that will teach and mentor you so you can carry out of elo hell. This one is really active, has a lot of mentors, several of whom are plat, and a lot of people willing to duo. http://eloheaven.enjin.com. Check it out.

Aureline

09-26-2012

Play Normals, bot games, anything and just make some friends! (: Or, just avoid Ranked altogether if you're having no fun with it, at all.

BorisGump

09-29-2012

season change op. if u cant get out of elo hell now well the season will change soon enough and its gonna be a fresh start to avoid the pit that is elo hell

Namyboy

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeansrlucky View Post
You don't have friends? that's sad..

Glenn Quagmire

09-29-2012

well if u think about it, considering you are decent your team has 4/5 chance to potientially be tards as the other team has 5/5 chance to potientially be tards. Its true 1 single person can ruin the game and its just probally bad luck that that person is on your team. the other team has a higher chance though... But with smurfing nowadays its hard to win... solo que....... i think u have to play atleast 200 games of ranked to actually decide where u really belong.. there is a reason pros are like 2k elo plus , they have smurfs that are atleast like 1500 + i guarentee that if u make another acc and play the same number of games... you should be around in the same elo. if u manage to lose alot in 1 day, play tommarrow the more u lose u get really demotivated and might lose more. GL

P.S: just lolkinged you... please dont go teleport + flash on vayne and soraka... u should look for a vayne guide because all the pro vaynes i heard of dont build a madreds bloodrazer.....

Elyzian

09-29-2012

Season 2 is almost over. Wait for season 3.