Ask the Judicator

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shibblets

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Dear Kayle,

How does it feel to have wings and fly almost anywhere you wish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denovean

Member

09-26-2012

Adjudicator

What is your concept of justice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Dear Kayle,

Why is it whenever you see Evelynn on the Fields of Justice, you get this sour look and point your sword at me... er, her? Well, sour look whenever you're not wearing your helmet. Speaking of that, your hair is gorgeous. What conditioner do you use?

Signed, not Evelynn
Kayle smiles softly. "Evelynn, I am no fool. And I do apologize if I ever came off as... disdainful toward you, for I mean no personal offence. It is simply the fact that I may get caught up in a heated battle, and I can seem rather, sour, as you put it. It is simply the fact that I have lived through many battles in my life, and I have never grown particularly fond of them. So please know that there was no personal offence meant. Also, about my hair... well... I must admit ever since they were recommended to me I have grown fond of some of Dr. Mundo's care products. They really are quite good, and not altogether expensive either."

Quote:
Dear Kayle,

How does it feel to have wings and fly almost anywhere you wish?
"The answer here is very similar to one of my previous questions, for, I have lived with wings all my life, so I can not accurately represent a comparison to being without them. It would be best to ask my sister this question, as she would know the difference."

Quote:
Adjudicator

What is your concept of justice?
Kayle pauses to collect her thoughts. "My concept of justice? Justice is to reiterate suffering one has cause upon them, so that they may know what others have felt by their actions, and they may realize the wrongs they have committed. To be honest I very rarely found myself ordering executions. There were always problems with that..." She trails off, a peculiar look on her face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-27-2012

With the recent decrease of inquiries for her, Kayle sets out to tidy up her living quarters after her long absence. She begins by dusting the various table tops, and changing her bed sheets, making sure her armor was polished, her garments were organized, typical living area care. She decided once she finished she would make her way to Karma's tea shop, as she had been enticed into trying a brew before she left, and found it quite pleasing to her pallet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusOfTheSands

Senior Member

09-27-2012

But then...
Here he was. The Canine Guardian stood tall, but his expression was one of sadness. Was that sadness his? Actually, it was not necessarily his.
"May I..." He said, before closing his eyes and exhaling. As he opened his eyes, they were looking sideways at nothing in particular. He was pensive and had to voice his own thoughts. "May I take a seat and some of your time?" He asked. He was concerned in advance about the talk that was to come, especially since it did not revolve around anything that involved him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Tryndamere walks nest to Kayle. Kayle why do you wear all that armor does it not slow you down in battle? A second question do you think your sword weighs more than mine?

-King Tryndamere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
But then...
Here he was. The Canine Guardian stood tall, but his expression was one of sadness. Was that sadness his? Actually, it was not necessarily his.
"May I..." He said, before closing his eyes and exhaling. As he opened his eyes, they were looking sideways at nothing in particular. He was pensive and had to voice his own thoughts. "May I take a seat and some of your time?" He asked. He was concerned in advance about the talk that was to come, especially since it did not revolve around anything that involved him.
Kayle pauses in her cleaning, seeing Nasus' expression, and sits down, indicating a seat across from her. "Of course curator, what is it that you wish to ask?"

Quote:
Tryndamere walks nest to Kayle. Kayle why do you wear all that armor does it not slow you down in battle? A second question do you think your sword weighs more than mine?

-King Tryndamere
Looking to the barbarian king she replies, "I would not be able to fly if my armor and sword weighed me down. It is made of a material not native to Valoran that weighs almost nothing." She picks up and hands him her helm to judge it's weight for himself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle smiles softly. "Evelynn, I am no fool. And I do apologize if I ever came off as... disdainful toward you, for I mean no personal offence. It is simply the fact that I may get caught up in a heated battle, and I can seem rather, sour, as you put it. It is simply the fact that I have lived through many battles in my life, and I have never grown particularly fond of them. So please know that there was no personal offence meant. Also, about my hair... well... I must admit ever since they were recommended to me I have grown fond of some of Dr. Mundo's care products. They really are quite good, and not altogether expensive either."
"Ah, that's reassuring. And I absolutely understand being a bit curt after having experienced so much. Hopefully you'll overcome it some day, as I have.

Now, follow up question: Does the carpet match the drapes?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

Senior Member

09-27-2012

*rumble enters*
Kayle, how do i apologize for f*cking up anouther apology?
And i mean i seriously f*cked up the last one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Looking to the barbarian king she replies, "I would not be able to fly if my armor and sword weighed me down. It is made of a material not native to Valoran that weighs almost nothing." She picks up and hands him her helm to judge it's weight for himself.
Tryndamere hold the blade in hand and notices it does not weigh much at all. I see. This is all Tryndamere was able to say, he didn't like the idea of a sword weighing nothing. He had to train like a animal day after day just to lift his blade. He seemed to have lost a little respect towards Kayle.

-King Tryndamere


1234567 ... 11