Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

12-12-2012

Quote:
zerodahero:
this range is like a cespool of bad players i was 1970 at my peak before quiting last season trying to smurf and every game same things happen. In champ select i get the same things, no one would support and i get duo ques of people who are like 1650 players duoing with 1200's and i dont know what they expect, the 1200 always feed. But the best part is trying to make it out of champ select. No one wants to support and 3 people always call mid and instalock mid regardless.

The worst part is the inflation of this season last time everyone was starting at 1200-1300 this time every pretty much started at 1300+ so you get these players who never broke 1300 sitting at 1500 and just ruining games

Tell me about it, I've had many games of going 14/1 and still losing the game.

zerodahero

12-12-2012

also my biggest petpeeve what is with all the vayne players at this elo range. Like you check their profiles they are always negative kda like 1-6-3 etc regardless of win or loss why do you people keep playing this champion in solo q.

Cheeseboigi

12-12-2012

I feel like at 1500~ give or take a couple hundred either way .. people are so concerned with how they soley are going to carry the game, and if they dont get all the kills and or the pick they want/ champ they want its an instant like your ****ed game.

i feel like playing ranked is like walking on eggshells , god forbid i have a higher pick and actually pick a lane im good at , if i get last pick even if im support i play it to the best i can, i actually love support.. but its like other people saying they can only play mid/adc why are you in ranked, and how are you even at these elo's if you refuse to do a role for a team in solo q.

if you can only play one role point blank play for a team, why waste other peoples time.

Gentlepenguin

12-12-2012

Quote:
ILoseByWinning:
If all they are going to do is give her a warning, then Riot is a joke.

What about the free season 2 rewards that were awarded to those accounts?
Why was Hafu allowed to boosted the account EvilMaran again during the preseason? And all the way up to 1793 elo high after she was "warned"?
Why haven't those boosted accounts been stripped of their rewards like the thread RiotYegg made said they would?

I highly doubt that they gave warnings to Robertxlee or Yangfushang about "account sharing" before they punished them. Clearly, Riot is showing favoritism to Hafu.

And I wouldn't be too afraid of her fans IRL, I can handle myself quite well, especially against DYEL internet tough guys.

i don't think you're familiar with the term the punishment should fit the crime. she didn't take money, she was never an elo jobber of any sort. she's relatively new to the streaming scene, and of course, well liked by people. it's like asking why didn't the shoplifter get the same sentence as the armed robber.

as for the inner working and reasons behind it all, i don't know or care. the fact that there was an investigation, actions happened, and that was that is sufficient to me. it's the same investigation that hit the other streamers, they have contact with the same people. riot certainly has more information on them than you do.

this is a useless topic though, it's a pretense. we have simple facts:

we know you don't actively pursue other people violating the summoner's code.

we know you don't obey it, willingly, because you don't get your way.

we know you have a vendetta against hafu specifically. a simple search shows both of you popping up on any thread with a red post and all you talk about is her. this thread is your self-proclaimed daily routine, sadly.

we also know you're a harebrained conspiracy theorist.

your concern isn't riot. your concern isn't the rules. you're not even concerned about your own account privileges. you just want to negatively impact hafu, and it obviously irks you that the best you're doing is being a minor inconvenience. let's not pretend you'd just go away if you magically got your way.

i do so hope you identify yourself, clearly. i somehow doubt you'll even show up though.

Cheeseboigi

12-12-2012

court

SlammerPanda

12-12-2012

Quote:
Gentlepenguin:
i don't think you're familiar with the term the punishment should fit the crime. she didn't take money, she was never an elo jobber of any sort. she's relatively new to the streaming scene, and of course, well liked by people. it's like asking why didn't the shoplifter get the same sentence as the armed robber.

as for the inner working and reasons behind it all, i don't know or care. the fact that there was an investigation, actions happened, and that was that is sufficient to me. it's the same investigation that hit the other streamers, they have contact with the same people. riot certainly has more information on them than you do.

this is a useless topic though, it's a pretense. we have simple facts:

we know you don't actively pursue other people violating the summoner's code.

we know you don't obey it, willingly, because you don't get your way.

we know you have a vendetta against hafu specifically. a simple search shows both of you popping up on any thread with a red post and all you talk about is her. this thread is your self-proclaimed daily routine, sadly.

we also know you're a harebrained conspiracy theorist.

your concern isn't riot. your concern isn't the rules. you're not even concerned about your own account privileges. you just want to negatively impact hafu, and it obviously irks you that the best you're doing is being a minor inconvenience. let's not pretend you'd just go away if you magically got your way.

i do so hope you identify yourself, clearly. i somehow doubt you'll even show up though.

sir pls stop white knighting.
he's presented actual evidence that hafu's now hid implicating her in all the situations he's listed her in.

i'm one that's all for "innocent until proven guilty" but when it's obvious she's guilty, really?

then again, i guess i shouldn't be surprised as this is a junior account that's probably made just to defend

ILoseByWinning

12-12-2012

Quote:
Gentlepenguin:

Who says she didn't take money? People don't work for free, especially as moderators for a stream. So how does Hafu pay her moderators? With an elo job.

Elo job costs money.
Moderating a stream costs money unless you have whiteknight fans who do it for free in hopes of getting laid.
So an elo job for moderating her stream would be a fair exchange, but Hafu actually came out ahead because those people would be moderating her stream for much longer than the cost of boosting an account to gold elo.

And what does allowing her to elo boost people do for her stream? It brings in more viewers. It's like why people watch other people's streams who advertise "Free RP or skin giveaway". Since she already boosted 3 people on her stream and promoted them to moderators of her stream, more people watch her stream in the chance that they get selected to be moderators of her stream and also get elo boosted. More viewers = more money. Hafu's making more money from violating the rules than you claim for "not taking money".

Also, it's even worse that the people who actually PAID to get their accounts boosted got their accounts stripped of their rewards, while the accounts you claim were boosted for "free" still have their rewards.

Supermegalol

12-12-2012

I love her white knights, just saying.

ILoseByWinning

12-14-2012

So much for "warning" Hafu. She's back at boosting EvilMaran's account. This time she actually used her head and did it off stream. However, she wasn't smart enough to realize that you can still check the match history.

So I provided a collage of pictures to explain Hafu's activities.

Hafu, again, played on EvilMaran's account to elo boost the account. This time, she did it offstream, but that doesn't matter because the match history explains it all. The first game she streamed was a normal game and notice the player "Phase" on her team. Phase was on vent with her in the game.

Now look at the match history. The last two ranked wins on the account EvilMaran were played just before that game and before she started streaming. And notice who is in the last two ranked games as well as in the last normal game.

Oh look it's the same "Phase". It's not like he belongs in EvilMaran's elo range. Phase is still in the high 1400s, while the account Evil Maran is in the high 1700s. Therefore, they were duo-queued, because all the other players on their team were in the high 1600's.

Top left picture: The first game Hafu streams. It was a normal with the player "Phase" on her team.
Top middle picture: Expanded view of the ranked games. Notice the player "Phase" in both of them.
Top right picture: Phase's profile on LoLking. Notice his elo.
Bottom right picture: Notice the lack of ranked games during the past 6 days which corresponded with Hafu taking a break, playing on her main account, and creating the new Kafloo account. And notice how the rise in elo on started today when she played on the account again.
Bottom middle picture: EvilMaran's match history. Notice the lack of ranked games until today when Hafu played on the account again. Phase was only in the same game for the last 2 ranked games and the last normal game which Hafu streamed. The other 7 games in the history were all normal games played by the original account owner and were with other people.
Bottom right picture: Phase's match history. Notice how only ranked games were played today with EvilMaran (Hafu playing on it) while the other games were only Co-op games.

So to summarize, Hafu is back at it. Elo boosting the account EvilMaran while duo-queuing with her friend "Phase". Look's like your warning did absolutely nothing, Riot. All it did was make Hafu not stream the games while she is elo boosting the account.

She basically spit on your gesture of a "warning" and elo boosted again off stream. I hope this shows you how useless "warnings" are and how you should actually dish out some real punishment for this kind of behavior.

Gentlepenguin

12-14-2012

I don't know what's funner, watching you cry or repeat false info I feed you on stream chat.