This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

11-19-2012

Quote:
Daily bump.

A picture of a Hafu-boosted account "Hurious" and his undeserved free gold season 2 prize.

If I had an EUW account, I would provide a picture of "EvilMaran" s free season 2 gold prizes too.
Sigh. And after Kades and Yegg gave us a bit of a response in that other elo boosting thread...

They don't care, and they really are all talk. -_-

ILoseByWinning

11-20-2012

Bumping again.

ILoseByWinning

11-21-2012

Bumping again.

ILoseByWinning

11-25-2012

And she's back to boosting EvilMaran's account. With the placement matches, she has now boosted the account back to gold for this s3 preseason, all while on stream.

In season 2, she boosted the account EvilMaran from unranked to gold.
In season 3 preseason, she boosted the account again to gold. Notice how her stream says 1400 account and how the account is now 1547 elo.

I've included a picture of the match history and you can see the clear difference in what champs the real account owner plays and how he only plays Normal games.

I've submitted an official report, made several forum posts, and it is blatantly clear that some Riot employees are favoring and protecting Hafu, because despite all the solid evidence presented against her, she still remains unpunished and all the boosted accounts still remain unpunished.

Riot expects it's players to abide by the rules, when they clearly allow it to happen when it involves a friend. Good job setting such a exemplary example of hypocrisy at it's finest.

And it was K

11-25-2012

Oh. What a surprise. You really showed us how much you care, Yegg.

And it was K

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
Nope- I don't want a misunderstanding floating around. Playing someone else's account- honestly for any reason- is against the Summoner's Code and is subject to disciplinary action.

Hopping into Duo-Que with someone who is higher ranked than you does not fall under this.

The punishment/bans for this are not my department, so I can't speak to this directly, but I also didn't want a culture of misinformation to inspire people to do something that could potentially get your account banned.

Also, to the OP, "shooting up" in Elo at the end of the season is definitely not an open-and-shut case of Elo boosting. Lots of players will only play their best champions at the end of the season or will make a concerted effort to 'play nice with others' due to the upcoming award. This group tendency to prioritize teamwork over desired role will definitely result in a bump in Elo- especially in the 1200-1500 range you're discussing. So it's possible there was no "Elo boosting" involved- only players 'buckling down' to get their highest Elo's.

But to be 100% clear, using a service or hiring someone else to play your account (whether to boost your rating or not) is not ok and is a bannable offense.
Well apparently, it's still ok and unpunishable if the elo booster is Hafu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
A few things I want to say about this:

1. As Kades mentioned, just because someone shot up in Elo at the end of the season doesn't necessarily mean that they were Elo boosted (for instance, look at my Elo graph before the reset: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2625).

2. We have not finished the full sweep of Elo boosters as of yet. We will be removing rewards retroactively from players that we identify.

3. Even once we do finish that analysis, there will inevitably be some number of players that we didn't catch. This is because we take these sorts of punishments very seriously, and we have to absolutely sure before we pull the trigger. It's better to have a few people slip through the cracks than to ban and strip rewards from innocent players.

And for anyone saying we don't care about Elo boosting, that's simply not true. The integrity of ranked play (and the matchmaker) is very important to us.
Yeah, no. It's been quite a while. I think this guy has provided more than enough evidence~

ILoseByWinning

11-26-2012

Bumping again.

Now, as of today, in the time frame of 2 days, Hafu has boosted the account "EvilMaran" to 1675 Elo, all while on stream.

Gold rewards solidly secured for season 3 again, when the original account owner couldn't even break unranked in season 2, before Hafu boosted the account to gold for season 2 rewards.

How much longer are Reds like Yegg going to ignore this blatant violation? Until she gets platinum on EvilMaran's account?

I don't see how much more evidence Yegg needs to be absolutely sure of elo boosting, when all he needs to do is open up her stream.

Lil Chris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Wow, is Riots really going to ignore this?

Supermegalol

11-26-2012

Yes they will ignore this, theyre full of bullsh|t.

ILoseByWinning

11-27-2012

2 days ago, the title of her stream description was "1400 elo smurf"
1 day ago, the title of her stream description was "1500 elo smurf"
Right now, on stream, the title of her stream description is "1600 elo smurf"
Who knows, maybe tomorrow it will say "1800 elo smurf"?

The account EvilMaran is not her EUW smurf. It is the account of one of her moderators for her stream. It was clear a month ago that it was not her account when I reported it and it is still clear now that it is not her smurf account because Normal games are being played on the account when she is streaming on her regular account Hafu.

So, when will Yegg or any Red take any action against Hafu or any of the accounts she boosted? Or is it that they only take actions against people who do not accept their friend requests like robertxlee, Only Jaximus, yangfushang, and dye44?