Skin Idea's? Reply and I'll draw it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

COncept By: Love Of Evelynn
Art by: Owyisensei
Another from Love of Evelynn. you got some good idea's there <3
I hope you like

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

Fansevice of Kayle <3
Concept by: OwyiSensei

I hope you like her I thought it came out real well lol

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

You are doing a fantastic job! I often check back to this thread to see more recent photos you have posted. I like some of the ideas posted in this thread as well. Question: Will you be submitting something of your own thoughts? A champion or a previous Champion you'd like to see personally? If you have already, my mistake. Keep up the great work!

HyperLust

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
You are doing a fantastic job! I often check back to this thread to see more recent photos you have posted. I like some of the ideas posted in this thread as well. Question: Will you be submitting something of your own thoughts? A champion or a previous Champion you'd like to see personally? If you have already, my mistake. Keep up the great work!

HyperLust
Yes but not all of them. I write books as well and as soon as i get a com that works with the scanner I have then I'll be putting up books of my own design on Deviant.
And I also be redoing the scans of the one's already here since it'll look SO much better. I might have to start using photoshop to get Riot to take a peek though but I think I do well for being on a budget and only using non-computer material to do it. Thats talented somehow?
Any who, Thank you for your support HyperLust. I'll be looking for your concepts. Also any of the one's on here you personally want to see that I have not drawn? If so do tell me. I do a lot of my things based for my fans.

-OwyiSensei

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Thank you very much! I have yet to think of an idea for a skin for a previous champion or even a new Champion myself. You said you write books as well, is there a site where you posts these stories or just something more personal that you have not let the Online world see?

HyperLust

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
Thank you very much! I have yet to think of an idea for a skin for a previous champion or even a new Champion myself. You said you write books as well, is there a site where you posts these stories or just something more personal that you have not let the Online world see?

HyperLust
Its more like I don't have a computer to work with my scanner so I can't scan it in lol. That and a few I have no idea where to put them due to content lol What are your concepts?

SOTS HyperLust

10-30-2012

Do you mean Concept Art or just an idea for a Champion skin or New Champion creation?

HyperLust

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

either or dear

SOTS HyperLust

10-30-2012

Hmm, well I'll tell you what.. I don't really draw myself so I'll come up with a detailed skin for a random Champion for you to draw and I'll post it later tonight.

HyperLust

Insharai

10-30-2012

Angelic Ahri