Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what is a kat counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuickYHandZ

09-26-2012

use this website http://www.lolcounter.com , it will help you finding counters

QuickYHandZ

09-26-2012

Use the website lolcounter.com it has a whole list of counters
It can show any character any you can vote if the counter is good against or weak against certain characters.

ognTSM Enzo

09-26-2012

Kassadin

Quick Rawr

09-26-2012

Riven #1 counter. 2 moves that interrupt her ult, a shield to avoid the harass, combos to get her low and keep her from farming.

RIVEN.

Vonbo

09-26-2012

Blitzcrank

Kallana

09-26-2012

I mid against her as Soroka and it was a joke. Just silence her and go to town with Starfall.

SpiffmeisterZ

09-27-2012

Ive used Morde against her pretty well. I didn't have the power to shut down her ulti with a stun or silence, but I was able to outfarm her, harass her easily, counter her burst/poking with his passive shield, and just keep wearing her down.

Sometimes your worst enemy vs Kat can be your jungle. She has a LOT of escape ability and burst and sometimes she can just burst them down hard, get a kill, get and be ahead of you.

Also be VERY aware if she leaves your vision for more than a second and make sure your tri-bushes are warded as she can roam FAST.

That's been my experience with her, anyway. If I am "wrong" I am sorry but that's what has worked for me.

mistmann

09-27-2012

^^ nice thank you all for the replys i never thought of a couple of these chars which are my fav to play. soraka, blitz, and kass

Rykaal

09-27-2012

Kat used to be one of my most heavily played champions, If you want a great counter, try TF, always keep a stun card active and she will not even try to ult you, Well if that person is smart.

OriginalJack

09-27-2012

Quote:
Rykaal:
Kat used to be one of my most heavily played champions, If you want a great counter, try TF, always keep a stun card active and she will not even try to ult you, Well if that person is smart.

TF does pretty well but oh man are you in trouble if you mess up your pick a card.