Would you be willing to Purchase the Dragon Fist Lee Sin skin if it went on sale?

Yes, I would Purchase this skin 10 55.56%
No, but I'm sure others would want this skin 1 5.56%
No, I would not purchase this skin 2 11.11%
Yes, but I do not have the RP or I do not own Lee Sin 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Lee Sin Dragon Fist Skin Sale Poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-25-2012

So, I have looked it up, and Lee Sin's dragon fist skin has never been on sale. Bruce Lee is one of the coolest guys I know, and I'd really like to have this skin that was made in honor of Bruce Lee. I know several people are awaiting this skin, and Riot could probably make lots of money with this skin. I only buy skins when they are on sale (usually) and have waitied since may for this kin to go on sale. i don't plan to buy it unless it goes on sale, but I think man others are willing to buy this skin if riot puts it on sale. I guess this is a petition, but I'm making it a poll to see how many people would buy this skin if it goes on sale. I havent posted a poll before yet, but the options are "Yes, I would buy this skin if it goes on sale," "I'm sure there are many other people who would be willing o buy this AWESOME skin," and "No, I would not buy this skin."
do not say "no i would not buy this skin" if you dont have enough rp. this is a poll for people who would either go buy the RP or have the RP.

Railist

09-25-2012

i would buy it as well but to my knowledge they haven't made any of the 4 Chinese new year skins go on sale yet.

Ninja PizzaSlice

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railist View Post
i would buy it as well but to my knowledge they haven't made any of the 4 Chinese new year skins go on sale yet.
thats what I heard, but, they can have a MEGA sale, and have a sell on 4 champions!! (doubt it, but we can dream)

Loonytoon191

11-10-2012

they really need to put the dragon fist lee sin skin on sale...i've been waiting forever!!!

Baron Nashor TEH

11-12-2012

i would love to have this skin, as i have been waiting a long time. i've got 600rp right now and i would pay every last bit of it for this skin

plz plz carry me

11-26-2012

Well, Bruce Lee's birthday is on November 27th, so maybe they can make a special sale for it? I know a lot of people are waiting for this skin to go on sale, here's to hhoping!

iLastAvenger

09-06-2013

put this on sale plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will buy for all 3 of my accounts!!!