Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

10-08-2012

^^

Can you walk us through counterpicks for the top champs please?

Rumble
Grag
Eve
Singed
Kennen
Heimerdinger

Sam

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepTumor View Post
Hey Såm!

Love all the things you do for Twisted Treeline.

I wanted to know what your opinion was on Rengar after nerfs today. How does he fit in now? Is he still god tier pick/ban? Haven't had a chance to try him out yet. Thought I'd see what you think until I can.

Also! Where do you think Kha'zix will stand?
he is still really, really strong...

Khazik is a really good laner, but his jungle isn't half as bad.

Rengar still does a lot of dmg... of course he is still that top tier

Sam

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inbred Taco View Post
Hey Såm.

You're a very good player, I respect how you still haven't given up on TT!

But, how's Darius in TT? Is he God Tier?
I really like him, and I like the pubstompers like Riven and Irelia too (Are they good?)

So, can you tell me what you think of them?

Also, do you focus more on farming or the small gank type/team fight situations?

Darius is tier god. I have a tier list haha. He's pretty much really impossible to handle in lane against you play Jayce... That's all i could think of atm.

I like to farm a lot, but most people roam really hard. I freeze lane and just farm up items. What I've been seeing recently is people been pressuring bot lane really hard and coming up to gank hard on top lane. But that's in the high platinum stages. :O

Sam

10-09-2012

[QUOTE=FearAzrael;30040513]^^

Can you walk us through counterpicks for the top champs please?

Rumble - Mhm... Eve good counter to rumble
Grag - Rumble
Eve - High range champions
Singed - agressive level 1s, ex. Darius
Kennen - Most champions, he just lost his damage now
Heimerdinger - anything

Sam

10-10-2012

Streaming now.

Frollexi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Såm

me and my buddies have just recently started playing ranked tt and I have been having some success with malph jungle with 2 high dmg laners i just wanted to ask your thoughts on malph jung in general and in that type of strat

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frollexi View Post
Såm

me and my buddies have just recently started playing ranked tt and I have been having some success with malph jungle with 2 high dmg laners i just wanted to ask your thoughts on malph jung in general and in that type of strat
it actually is pretty strong, but one of the flaws is it is really easily be counterjungled on and very slow, i mean slow jungle times

Convict24601

10-10-2012

Såm, are there any other streamers you'd reccommend noobies like me to watch in order to get the hang of how high elo TT players play? Also, are there any other ways for me to watch high level plays of TT without watching people's stream? It's usually difficult for me to fit my schedule around a streamer's due to work and school. Are there maybe youtube videos of a user you'd reccommend that I can look up or other type of sources I can go to?

Finally, how does one go about countering kha'zix/rengar? =(

Wolfie 1

10-10-2012

I love 3v3s. People say it's for noobs, but it's not. I acutally enjoy 3v3s better than 5v5s. So good luck!

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythical Being View Post
I love 3v3s. People say it's for noobs, but it's not. I acutally enjoy 3v3s better than 5v5s. So good luck!

! I hope to help increase the population in 3s and make it fun ^_^ by giving tips.