Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-28-2012

Quote:
Optimis5:
more than 70% of this is you saying streaming jesus attention seeker >_> <3



Nah, it just goes down the page haha. I try my best to answer every question as well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylianEUW

Senior Member

10-28-2012

What do you think about Irelia and Lulu in the new TT? How would you build them? Which runes and masteries to use?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chargelol

Recruiter

10-29-2012

Its generally understood that certain champs are better early game than late game, and vice versa.

do you guys tend to stay away from one or the other? as in you stay away from weak late game champs or weak early game champs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
chargelol:
Its generally understood that certain champs are better early game than late game, and vice versa.

do you guys tend to stay away from one or the other? as in you stay away from weak late game champs or weak early game champs



we try our best to allow a strong early game and bring a strong late game champion aswell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurialol

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Sam:
There are rarely any 3v3 streamers out there, and I believe this can actually help spark up the 3s community and make Twisted Treeline more well-respected. Here is a little detail of myself. I am Sam, from Gucci Gamin. Currently Rank 1 in 3v3 Leaderboard. And I would be streaming everyday, giving tips and tricks for everybody. For examples, how to jungle, how to gank, how to etc. etc. So please, give me a chance and help improve Twisted Treeline. Thank you very much.

Support by upvote/thumbs up!
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._gamin_stream/

And don't forget to follow my stream! To know when I'll be streaming!!! Thank you again !

http://www.twitch.tv/sam#


3v3 will never be respected. It's Twisted DOminion, the Shadow dominion, whatever you want to call it. Afkers/leavers are in full force now. ONLY play 3v3 if you have a premade team like me.

They wanted to make team comps viable and bruisers less Op in 3v3. They failed. Miserably. i won 7-8 games in a row to get gold. All our premade team had to do was play all tanky for the most part. Feel free to look at my history or w/e it's true. I wish it weren't this way. I have more fun not playing tanky bruisers. I only played ranked to get gold for warrior janna, i guess it's back to dota 2 / dominion. At least if i get an afker in dominion.. its a 10-15 minute wait.

inb4 downvotes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Lemurialol:
3v3 will never be respected. It's Twisted DOminion, the Shadow dominion, whatever you want to call it. Afkers/leavers are in full force now. ONLY play 3v3 if you have a premade team like me.

They wanted to make team comps viable and bruisers less Op in 3v3. They failed. Miserably. i won 7-8 games in a row to get gold. All our premade team had to do was play all tanky for the most part. Feel free to look at my history or w/e it's true. I wish it weren't this way. I have more fun not playing tanky bruisers. I only played ranked to get gold for warrior janna, i guess it's back to dota 2 / dominion. At least if i get an afker in dominion.. its a 10-15 minute wait.

inb4 downvotes



what? lol Bruisers are always strong. I don't see your point.

Bruisers have always been the strongest on old tt and new tt. dominion? because we have to capture 5 points to win games? good point sir!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

radicalratx

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Sam:
what? lol Bruisers are always strong. I don't see your point.

Bruisers have always been the strongest on old tt and new tt. dominion? because we have to capture 5 points to win games? good point sir!



I think what he's trying to say is that Riot had said that they wanted to make bruisers less dominant on TT. He probably thought they would be less viable and less prevalent in the new meta (which, admittedly, has not matured yet). But, all he's seeing is the same champs played over and over with little to no change.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but I think that's what he meant.


Oh, and if you don't mind, what do you think of Fiddlesticks's viability on the new TT. He's one of my favorite champs, and I really hope he's at least somewhat viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apeKs

Junior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Lemurialol:
3v3 will never be respected. It's Twisted DOminion, the Shadow dominion, whatever you want to call it. Afkers/leavers are in full force now. ONLY play 3v3 if you have a premade team like me.

They wanted to make team comps viable and bruisers less Op in 3v3. They failed. Miserably. i won 7-8 games in a row to get gold. All our premade team had to do was play all tanky for the most part. Feel free to look at my history or w/e it's true. I wish it weren't this way. I have more fun not playing tanky bruisers. I only played ranked to get gold for warrior janna, i guess it's back to dota 2 / dominion. At least if i get an afker in dominion.. its a 10-15 minute wait.

inb4 downvotes


So I checked your match history and it looks like of the 4 most recent TT games you've actually left 3 of them. I find it slightly hypocritical to complain about afkers when, in fact you're a leaver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
radicalratx:
I think what he's trying to say is that Riot had said that they wanted to make bruisers less dominant on TT. He probably thought they would be less viable and less prevalent in the new meta (which, admittedly, has not matured yet). But, all he's seeing is the same champs played over and over with little to no change.

Not saying I agree or disagree, but I think that's what he meant.


Oh, and if you don't mind, what do you think of Fiddlesticks's viability on the new TT. He's one of my favorite champs, and I really hope he's at least somewhat viable.



tbh I haven't seen a lot of fiddle. one thing i hate about fiddle is his channeling for his ultimate. but not only that,. his laning phase is terrible. He is far too squishy. So try it out and tell me how it goes. I really dont' see a lot of fiddles in high elo TT matches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
apeKs:
So I checked your match history and it looks like of the 4 most recent TT games you've actually left 3 of them. I find it slightly hypocritical to complain about afkers when, in fact you're a leaver.



^ LOL! high five*