Way Too Serious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyjack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

If you don't call mia that may result a huge disadvantage in early game gradually earning you a lose. But no one likes to lose, its never too fun to lose and people who likes losing are either trolls or people who never experience a single true success in reality.

KamakaziGumiBear

09-28-2012

You left a game, that right there is the single worst offense in LoL.

RonniePunani

09-28-2012

I call mia's all the time and they still rage at me, it's ridiculous. I'm very aware of the map I check it like every few seconds and I usually have my lane warded. And its annoying how they wont come help you escape from all the CC's and they just leave you to die, and they call you a noob. I'm not a noob I'm getting focused on.

OriginalJack

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyjack View Post
If you don't call mia that may result a huge disadvantage in early game gradually earning you a lose. But no one likes to lose, its never too fun to lose and people who likes losing are either trolls or people who never experience a single true success in reality.
While people might tell you that you not calling mia is the reason they are at a disadvantage in actuality it's their lack of map awareness and/or wards.

Bot lane - I mean there's two people there and you're telling me neither of them can be bothered to look at the minimap or buy enough wards to be safe when the lane pushes away from your tower?

Junglers - Like 1/2 their job is to watch the minimap to look for openings for ganks and the movements of the enemy. Junglers without map awareness are the ones who's ganks always fail and are constantly getting counter jungled.

Top lane - As top lane you should be keeping an eye on the minimap and have the river warded whenever you push out because you're just asking to be ganked everytime you do.

Mid - Think you don't need to buy wards and watch the minimap as mid... think again...

Basically you should be watching the mini map constantly and if you don't see somebody on the map assume they are plotting to come and kill you.

All that having been said mia is still helpful but don't try to tell me it's all my fault when you get killed. Blame the jungler instead if you need a scapegoat...
(lol poor jungler)

ChiUnit4evr

09-28-2012

I don't disagree that a lack of map awareness is what gets you killed, but everyone on a team should be working as a team, and that means working as a team to try and keep track of all of their players whenever they aren't in vision. Many of the top teams have a long list of codes that they use to quickly and accurately keep track of the opposing team's players either in chat or on mic. Wards are INCREDIBLY important and can spell the difference between life or death. So constant warding and good communication are key, as well as checking the map yourself.

OriginalJack

09-28-2012

Oh yes teamwork and communication win games. But getting back to the example in the op not calling mia doesn't mean they get to flame you for the next 20 mins.

ChiUnit4evr

09-28-2012

Most definitely not. But then again nothing that anything does should REALLY warrant a 20 minute flamefest (short of blatant trolling).

Aureline

09-28-2012

Has the OP even come back at all since the first post?

Mariwaz

09-28-2012

By the way, if mid left you and went straight to gank them, maybe they over-extended,
-Learn to last hit-