Way Too Serious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalkDirty2MeSona

09-27-2012

Mute button. Best item in lol. When someone says something dickish, I dont give them a chance to say anything a second time. When people are like that it just sucks the fun right outta the game. Ive had great games ruined, games I went on to win even, just ruined by those people.

mistmann

09-27-2012

^^ can this be banned

i mean you cant be bias tward mentally handycap." being upset is a temp form of insanity" buda

refusal of team communication, i understand no one likes people who arent the nicest but to mute them without a chance is a little harsh, im not a nice person, but im not a blatent docuh either? i just enjoy leading.

^^ this just seems wrong and trollish to me

OriginalJack

09-27-2012

In theory.... but I've never actually punished somebody in the tribunal for refusal to communicate (unless they were breaking the summoner's code in some other way) because 90% of the time they are the one being flamed by the rest of their team and they just don't respond. If their build isn't trollish and they don't have a score of like 0/25/0 then it's a pardon.

mistmann

09-27-2012

which is sad, we ALL have had bad games, 0-2, 0-5, even 0-10. dont bash those people give them advice or just try to be uplifting. i will call out, if i see it. THAT IS A BAD TF, not to bash him but to let the other 3 people on my team know you can count on him for global gold.

by saying this, it shouldnt be my place to call out others skills, you should let the team know, hey i dont play support often im kinda noobish take it easy on me. that saves a lot of head ache

or

if you are a great top and just got out played, you are more then welcome to say, Hey this guy is better then me, im having trouble, this is not a good game for me, but sitting in silence is worse then anything cause u have 9 people after you instead of 5.

thus starts the trolling, because ur more apt to throw the game if u jhave no one behind you.

Yappy Type Dog

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
MIA is a crutch for people with poor map awareness.
^^^^^This. A thousand times this.^^^^^^

Noob113082

09-27-2012

Whenever I get bummed out about playing this game. I'll think back to this thread.

Devindor

09-27-2012

I know it's a competitive game but we aren't playing ranked 30's it was a normal Classic game at 17. I don't see why it has to be super serious and perfect. I play for fun until I hit 30 then I'm going to get serious but until then this game is fun for me. I don't like how these ****** hammers treat non-competitive people

Yarminzure

09-27-2012

Down with the trolls!

No seriously, I think these people have no idea how many people they manage to annoy the hell out of, and just over some game.

I almost think "noob" should be a filtered term, just because so many people mis-use it when things aren't going well for them, and they want to blame another player.

But filtering won't change behavior, just have to ignore them as best as possible/report/mute.

MTempty

09-27-2012

So here is a rare feel good story. I was in an unusually long game(for my level anyway). about 66 or so minutes. Chogath on their team was tearing it up, he ended the game with max size, about 40 kills, and i think around 10 deaths. However, we won the game. Why? Because as Singed, I would run right up to chogath and fling him away from my team. Sure they still got killed a couple(eh... 40 kills, what ya gonna do?) but they showed their appreciation by healing me and following my lead when i charged mid. Best part? I was talking with BOTH teams. We were for the most part using the all chat and having a great time making jokes and some harmless fun. Though the cho'gath was upset at the end, we all shared a couple of laughs, i helped teach a brand new player some basics, and i got 265 ip. Hey, not bad for 10 strangers in a room for an hour. I wish all lol games were like this.

ownsya10

09-28-2012

It's funny how some people can go absolutely batsh*t over a bunch of pixels.