Bad Champions On Ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skollz0r

09-26-2012

i'm new on LoL, i have played some games recently but... i read that sentence...
"That champion is bad on ranked games or he's not viable"

Exists bad champs to pick on ranked game or it's only especulation about it?
If that exists what champs u can sad to me to not pick or dont buy that hero...

tks

Valrcrist

09-26-2012

There are champions in LoL that are just bad. This doesn't mean you can't win with them, it just means that in order to win, you'll have to outskill your opponent(s) by a fairly substantial margin, and would have even greater success with a stronger champ.

ZeroQuest96

09-26-2012

It just depends on your skill level. Generally the harder the concept for a champ's gameplay the harder it is to be good with them. Basically, pick champions you like and are good with and practice. If you outskill your counters then you will almost always win.

There is no such thing as a bad champion. They may be extremely difficult or under powered but skill will prevail.

Epictues

09-26-2012

Xin Zhao is a great champion to start off with. He can top lane or Jungle depending on what your team needs and he remains strong even at higher lvls of play.

For middle picks I would reccomend a couple champions that dont get picked so often but still are solid all the way around if you get used to them early on; Malzahar + Swain. You will be able to remain strong throughout all lvls of play with these.

if you want to kill entire enemy teams but be a lil gimicy go Darius or Katarina.

Jesot

09-26-2012

It's important to know that a riot is very active in balancing. So champs that aren't considered viable one day could be viable or even over powered the next. There are only a couple like Karma that just don't play the way Riot intended when they were created. But they generally do a great job of keeping every champ in the loop.

Enfillyon

09-26-2012

Instead of calling them bad champs call them niche.
if you pick such a champ you usually have to build a team comp around that champion

other champs are popular because they cant be included in any type of team comp and there wont be problems

lastchancexi

09-26-2012

www.lolking.net

Avoid the champions with the low win rates, play the champions with the high win ones. Right now, (before this patch), Syndra trash tier, Rengar god tier.

None of the champions on this list provide any teamfight presence (except Tristana, who's there because her midgame is terrible, and midgame is really, really important in ranked). Lack of AoE damage/CC/tankiness = bad champion.

Birobear

09-27-2012

think all champions are good just requires skill and a good build

Birobear

09-27-2012

But if u want to be specific . I use rengar as my jungle and top , he is nearly impossible to kill cause of his ulti. And his burst is amazing. for mid i might use fizz cause of his durability and his ability to in and out of battles easily . But is a little tricky for mid.
my bot lane would probably be akali soooo i can BURST down supports

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

as of now, there are no BAD champions. really none. Some are just worse in more situations. But pick any champion at the right time and anyone can do well.