Ingame Extreme Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2012

Recently, I've been having in game lag for no reason. It'll come at the worst times, and the ping spikes up to eight thousand, to nine thousand. It will even sometimes disconnect me and reconnect me. It's not my internet, which is completely fine. I can open web browsers same speed and even chat on steam fine and my little brother experiences no lag, so it's league. This has caused my death several times and I am for one sick of it. If it happened maybe once, then I would be fine but this is happening continuously and it's effecting my game playing (which I play to have fun and I'm not when all I can do is sit there and watch myself die to someone I was about to kill). If there is a fix, then tell me please. If not, then I'm sorry but this is going to restrict me from spending any more money, and spending less time in League if I have to deal with this every time I play. I love League, and the community (yes, at times I do) as well as the backstory behind everything but this is just out of the question annoying.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Same problem.

Reinous

09-25-2012

Same here =[ its really frustrating, I have 3 leaves in a week now because the lag is just so bad I can't even play.

Nookyava

Recruiter

09-25-2012

I know D: Glad to know I'm not the only one.

jerknut2020

09-29-2012

Keep this thread bumped i have perfect ping with no spikes in any other game i play and i know that 2000+ elo players dont have to deal with this, this has started 9 months ago we want answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE LAG TENDS TO HAPPEN AT EXACT TIMES IN GAME FOR EXAMPLE at 1:40 to 2:10 (Blue buff/Key exp at level 1)

WHATS THE DEAL RIOT

Kelly Price

09-29-2012

Same issue here. Riot has, so far, failed to respond to this issue. They likely don't have a full (or any) idea of what's going on, and therefore don't reply because a reply wouldn't have much content to it. It's possible that they aren't even investigating the issue, because they have more important things to do.

That would explain why they haven't said anything.

DemonicManifest

09-29-2012

Bump, same problem.

PopEyeZ91

09-29-2012

bump, same problem. never happened before kha'zix patch for me

Reinous

09-29-2012

Bump

jerknut2020

10-01-2012

sdsadsdd