Once I patched, I got that message in the title...
0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTest
I tried, uninstalling and installing the game again and I still keep getting that message.
If repair and reinstallation doesn’t fix it, can you try this:
1) Go to your Riot Games folder (C:/Riot Games/League of Legends)
2) Open the following directory: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\<hig hest number folder>
3) Delete the following files:
4) Open the Deploy folder
5) Delete the following folders/files:
- lib (folder)
- META-INF (folder)
- mod (folder)
- lolclient.exe (file)
- lolclient.swf (file)
- locale.properties (file)
6) Restart your LoL application
That worked, thank you very much!
why dont i have any of those folders?
This technique works!
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.