"Annie is afk :("

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

09-25-2012

Actually I would differ being afk and not participating.

Being AFK can have alot of different reasons, some more valid, some less.

But watching a game and not participating is the worst behavior I can imagine (after feeding) and a person who does this even only once is a toxic player in my opinion and deserves instant punishment.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Actually I would differ being afk and not participating.

Being AFK can have alot of different reasons, some more valid, some less.

But watching a game and not participating is the worst behavior I can imagine (after feeding) and a person who does this even only once is a toxic player in my opinion and deserves instant punishment.
No truer words have ever been spoken.

Well, I'm sure there have been...but this is quite spot on.

I can't stand someone who is active in chat but refuses to play. This is where I wish bans could be immediate.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
No it is NOT safe to assume because NONE of that says that Tribunal doesn't get the reports.

Also here, from my archives. I'll see if I can find a more recent pic but this is indeed a screenshot of Leaver/AFK.

Attachment 532287

The player in the pic may have been permabanned or left the game altogether since his/her last match was a year ago.

Oh, and YES I have seen Leaver/AFK in cases I've reviewed. They are certainly less common but I have had them appear.
that surely was some older instance of the tribunal

which was the last you saw something like those?

I never seen, but I started using the tribunal post the reduction from lvl 30 to lvl 20 to vote (I was lvl 26 by the time)

as that message from the email said,
Quote:
I'm happy to say we have also have our improved LeaverBuster system, which not only bans chronic leavers, but tracks and punishes users who don’t contribute to their team.
if it is improved, then it supposedly can do things it couldn't before.

As for being AFK being diferent for not participating.

WELL, it is the exactly same case as this Annie, she wasn't AFK, but wasn't participating.

Jnt Boss

09-26-2012

That is basically AFK...

JohnnyOmega

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
that surely was some older instance of the tribunal

which was the last you saw something like those?

I never seen, but I started using the tribunal post the reduction from lvl 30 to lvl 20 to vote (I was lvl 26 by the time)

as that message from the email said,

if it is improved, then it supposedly can do things it couldn't before.

Attachment 533070

Riot Support was kind enough to give me an official reply that I could take a screen pic of.

BAM!