Fastest way to 30?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JLawLoL

09-25-2012

Just trying to figure this out. I'm level 5 and wanna get 30 asap. I'm gonna buy a double xp boost for 3 days. That being said, I'm trying to figure the fastest way to do this.

I know technically 5v5 gives the most xp, but it can also drag on and on. Someone told me that doing custom games in dominion as fast as possible was good xp until it gave no xp, but I don't know :P

Whats the absolute fastest way for me to go 5-30!

PowaLegend

09-25-2012

Is not about the level, just improve your skills, since the game starts at level 30.

Fenyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

if you have xp boost, play as much 5v5 a fast as you can

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

i dont get the rush, only thing that happens at 30 is ranked and i hope u dont do ranked with like 100 normal win/domion

Bilvo

09-25-2012

Play on Summoners Rift and don't buy exp boosts when you're 30 and you've played only two Summoners Rift games and a lot of Dominion you're going to be real lost. My advice, slow down.

MakJuice

09-25-2012

Ive played perhaps 5 games of dominion out of my 2000+games played, and personally i think its good you are not rewarded EXP for dominion for the sole fact that you dont become 30 off of dominion and then go play Ranked 5v5 summoner rift solo matches and bring your team down because of not understanding the meta or map itself.

That being said XD If your going to buy your XP boost, you might as well buy a IP boost with it. (No im not a promoter for the LoL store) but the sole reason i say to do this is because with a XP boost you are leveling twice as fast as other people, but those players you are now playing against at lvl 20-25 will have more champions/ better runes because they will have played more games and earned more IP than you so in the end it wont be much fun for you when you are playing a caitlyn or vayne and are going up against a graves/ezreal that is already starting out with +20 AD/AP over you.. A stat like that is Huge at lvl 1-6.

However, If your sole purpose is to get to lvl 30 without really caring about your accounts respectability itself then i would XP Boost the 3 day as you said if you are going to be playing 8+hours a day and then play only 5v5 summoner rifts and a occasional 3v3 Tree Line when you are bored or aggravated with the lower level players.. The thing about treeline and summoners is that the treeline can go just as long as a summoners rift which could easily go to 40mins. Now if you are a smurf then it would be different and i would suggest getting 2 buddys and playing treelines up to lvl 20 and win 15min games... If your solo queue then play summoners rifts, you will usually have teams FF(Surrender) at 20mins if they are losing 15-3 and you will get more EXP than you wouldve gotten from a 40min treeline game.

-MurderGaming

Billdo

09-25-2012

Play normal dominion games. They give just a bit under the xp of a SR game, but are guarenteed to end in about 15 mins. A 40 min SR loss will not give you 2x the xp

JLawLoL

09-25-2012

You're all assuming that I'm new. I have a 2300 main. I need to get to 30 so I can duo que with a friend and get him plat before the season ends. Thats it lol.

Suri Cruise

09-25-2012

its called xp boost