Umbra Gaming is now recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BearYoga

11-09-2012

bump

Zawx

11-09-2012

bump

Zawx

11-10-2012

bump

Zawx

11-10-2012

bump

Zawx

11-10-2012

bump

Zawx

11-10-2012

bump

Zawx

11-10-2012

bump

Twitch in the Vi

11-10-2012

bump

Wanda Sykes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Hiya! I was browsing through the forums and I saw your clan! Your clan seems very well taken care of and I was curious do you accept players that are attending college? *of course I still play a lot just sometimes school takes over lol!* I'm a casual and competitive player. My man role is AP middle, but i'm a decent ADC and I can also support. My top is at most "OK" and my jungle is just terrible lol! I'm a nice player and I love love to help out other people learn new roles! I give constructive criticism, but it's nothing bad... lol I haven't been able to find a good clan that actually cares about their community they just want *numbers* and high level and ELO players. I was curious if I could try out your community and see if it's something that i'd fit in well with . Feel free to respond whenever you get the chance no rush!

Also my time zone is PST

Zawx

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan10 View Post
Hiya! I was browsing through the forums and I saw your clan! Your clan seems very well taken care of and I was curious do you accept players that are attending college? *of course I still play a lot just sometimes school takes over lol!* I'm a casual and competitive player. My man role is AP middle, but i'm a decent ADC and I can also support. My top is at most "OK" and my jungle is just terrible lol! I'm a nice player and I love love to help out other people learn new roles! I give constructive criticism, but it's nothing bad... lol I haven't been able to find a good clan that actually cares about their community they just want *numbers* and high level and ELO players. I was curious if I could try out your community and see if it's something that i'd fit in well with . Feel free to respond whenever you get the chance no rush!

Also my time zone is PST
Not really much to try out for. Just put an application in and TornEternity or I will get to it ASAP. Would love to have ya and several of our members are currently attending college right now.