Don't you just love these games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

09-24-2012

So I just lost a game because one of our teammates went afk at the well.

Now you're thinking, okay, sucks, but that happens a lot.

Ahha! But this one has never happened to me before.

The AFKer was playing Olaf bottom, and he was owning Mordekaiser, so they swapped to Ezreal. Ezreal kills him, and then the quest pops, and its bottom turret. Great.

So I recall, (I'm playing Karma), and head down there, not in time to prevent a neutralization, but in time to prevent a capture.

Olaf threatens to afk, tells me to get out of bot. I tell him I was just covering for him, and leave.

The same scenario happens again, without the quest, Olaf is killed by Ez, I'm in the middle of the map this time, I head bot to cover for him, and prevent Ez from neutralizing this time.

Immediately he starts raging, and heads top, dives into a 1v3 on turret, (which they have), and after dying, proceeds to afk at the base until we lose, saying that we need to "l2p dom" and that he'd "rather lose than win with newbs."

The score was 210-59 when he quit, in our favor. Losing games like that really piss me off, lol.

DG Gormirn

09-24-2012

thats what reports are for

dxG Skumbagz

09-24-2012

LOL. Attacking Toilet?

Panwar

09-24-2012

I've had several of these games. Not like this particularly, but where players will rant and rave because there is 2 bot.

They somehow believe in their distorted point of view that if only you hold Windmill you will win the game and that there is no reason at all to run through the jungle, backdoor their mid, or gank/help bot.

Interestingly enough I had a similar thing happen in SR the other day. Some Vlad in mid lane kept yelling for us(his teammates) to get out of his lane. Even when it was him vs 4 of the other team. We finally did leave and he died about 15 seconds later.

Reikken

09-25-2012

oh wow, I'm glad the people I get matched up with/against aren't that dumb

Silenceis

09-25-2012

you were playing karam? that happens?

lbgsloan

09-25-2012

I've seen that rarely, though it's usually another teammate and not the actual bot that will flip out because someone dared to acknowledge the existence of bottom lane. These are usually the same people that will lemming into non-stop windmill fight losses instead of ganking bot or backcapping.

Mute them and do what you think is necessary to salvage a game.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
I've had several of these games. Not like this particularly, but where players will rant and rave because there is 2 bot.

They somehow believe in their distorted point of view that if only you hold Windmill you will win the game and that there is no reason at all to run through the jungle, backdoor their mid, or gank/help bot.

Interestingly enough I had a similar thing happen in SR the other day. Some Vlad in mid lane kept yelling for us(his teammates) to get out of his lane. Even when it was him vs 4 of the other team. We finally did leave and he died about 15 seconds later.

let me guess what happenned then, meta sheep Vladimir raged at you and your teammates for not defending tower and letting them push the mid.

inuyashian

09-25-2012

So he rages, kills himself then quits. Sounds like a real pro.

Koravel

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gormirn View Post
thats what reports are for
Oh believe me. It was used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
LOL. Attacking Toilet?
We aren't supposed to name names on the forum. I can neither confirm nor deny your accusation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenceis View Post
you were playing karam? that happens?
I was of the same mindset as you, and then I noticed this topic: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2608653

After looking at it, I figured, why the hell not, let's give it a shot. I went 1-2, but A) it was the first three times I have ever played Karma on dominion, and B), game 1 was this game, so we should have won it. And game 2 we were up by a ton and then the fact that we had an AP Malz against Jax bot finished us end-game, since he refused to swap with someone who could take Jax.

In other words, Karma on dom is completely viable, and is actually extremely fun. Held a point 1v3 and got a triple kill, mainly because the enemy team thought I could be killed with low hp. Shields and heals ftw!