Diamond's behavior is unacceptable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodo Torpedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yypllf.gif

This kind of thing is unacceptable. In many countries the gesture and stance he took means "!@#$ you" and doing it on stream is terribly unsportsmanlike. The community is already one of the worst communities in gaming, do we really need professional teams showing people that they are just a part of the same community?

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Pretty sure that was his response to them for saying they'd be an easy win.

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Crs Zyanide

01-20-2013

What Kelidus said...

FIN Sawyer30

01-20-2013

It's out of line for a pro to behave such a way, but on the other hand Azubu asked for it, they acted really cocky just because they're a team from Korea. It doesn't hurt my feelings, if anything it's a tooth for tooth.

Rh3toric

01-20-2013

Have you been to the beach lately? Riot also encourages rivalry, can't have a rivalry with no emotion. I would also venture to say that this is not the worst gaming community. The internet culture in general attracts unsavory personalities due to the anonymity of the internet itself. Go to any online game and you will come in contact with horrible people its the nature of the beast.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukknasty View Post
Have you been to the beach lately? Riot also encourages rivalry, can't have a rivalry with no emotion. I would also venture to say that this is not the worst gaming community. The internet culture in general attracts unsavory personalities due to the anonymity of the internet itself. Go to any online game and you will come in contact with horrible people its the nature of the beast.
Back in MLG halo 1 days if you talked any sort of trash you were banned for the rest of the tournament. Talking any trash in CPL would get you banned or suspended.

ninjagear

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelidus View Post
Pretty sure that was his response to them for saying they'd be an easy win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
Back in MLG halo 1 days if you talked any sort of trash you were banned for the rest of the tournament. Talking any trash in CPL would get you banned or suspended.
so what ur saying is ABZ should be banned for talking **** about their opponents?

Selcopa

01-20-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0mEk_OfLWg

Anything below this level is acceptable.

Also this is why I am a huge proponent of teams having subs and coaches on their teams

Conker184

01-20-2013

out of context you cant really say how bad this was, if whoever they were playing was doing any trash talking back I'd say there is nothing wrong with this. Even so unsportsmanlike behavior imo is something you just let happen and then the person that is doing it will embarrass themselves enough so that will be their punishment. Now if someone is just being completely ridiculous and won't stop then I think you can step in, Real competitors/professionals don't allow this kind of thing to affect them, if you cant handle it then just dont play.

chydik

01-21-2013

I agree thats such behaviour is not the right one, but :

1) Azabu trolls GBG before game
2) Diamond apologies for his actions on award ceremony.