Sad Day Today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiff Tacos

09-24-2012

It's been fun guys, but I am quitting LoL for a while. Real talk, it's junior year in high school and I need good grades. So I'm ditching the distractions.

I'm posting here to add more pressure to myself to keep my word. If any of you see me online, berate me and say nasty things about my mother until I log off.

Of course I'll pop in once or twice on the weekends, but no more late night sessions trying to get first win of the day, waiting hours in draft queue, or joining ridiculous custom games.

I'll probably start back up during Thanksgiving/Winter break. Hopefully we'll have draft by then.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Go Cold Turkey, don't log onto the game until Thanksgiving. Otherwise the "addiction" will call to you.

That way, you'll get a lot done in time that come Winter Break (or even earlier) your grades will be great enough that you can do whatever you want...it's what I did in college and playing WoW (though I went Cold Turkey to quit because hardcore raiding put my social life into a coma and almost killed my grades).

In any case, take care

Redeemed In Fire

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
social life
What's that? =p

urmamasllama

09-25-2012

i've had to quit too because im working full time and going to colloge but i didn't do what ekis suggests :/ he makes a good point if you still come back from time to time you'll sit there at the client doing nothing cuz you know you have other stuff to do

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

What's the point of social life? Really, I do not get it.

zionist shill

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
What's the point of social life? Really, I do not get it.

lol.

Because we are social creatures? Derp.