Champ is OP Champ is UP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artifictional

09-25-2012

Dear general discussion community,
just because you cannot play against a particular champion, or that champion happens to be a counter pick to yours, or you are unfamiliar with the way to play a specific champion, it does not mean that champion is overpowered or underpowered
Sincerely,
Me

lambofhate

09-25-2012

i still think tryndamere is OP but ok maybe its because i was 3 hit ko'd as sion at lvl 18 wtf happened

Anna Sachae

09-25-2012

Champions that people tend to think are "OP"
Akali
Darius
Diana
The latest champ they released
Trynd, Yi, and other melee carries
Whoever got fed and kicked your ass last game

---

Pubstomp champions
Akali
Darius
Diana
The latest champ they released
Trynd, Yi, and other melee carries
Whoever gets fed and kicks your team's ass

---

I sense a pattern.

BlackBeautyII

09-25-2012

say that after you see in every game a rengar, or a tryn, some know how to counter but some not, but they are being played really often, so it makes sense ppl do because they are stronger or easier to play than others, i really would like to see a karth , or maybe a zilean, in TT, but people dont, because they need a lot more to win.

Artifictional

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeautyII View Post
say that after you see in every game a rengar, or a tryn, some know how to counter but some not, but they are being played really often, so it makes sense ppl do because they are stronger or easier to play than others, i really would like to see a karth , or maybe a zilean, in TT, but people dont, because they need a lot more to win.
Zilean falls off to quickly to be truly useful in TT
Karthus relies too much on blue buff to be useful in TT

ManicPhilosopher

09-25-2012

Furthermore, this game isn't balanced around TT.

AWildZergling

09-27-2012

I just don't know why riot made Darius ulti refresh, that's the only thing that really bugs me. I've got over it for the most part though.
Did riot ever say why they wanted his ulti that way?

Friesguy

09-27-2012

The only champ I think is legit OP at the moment is Rengar. His winning percentage in games since his buff should be enough of a reason by itself.

I don't know how much this nerf will hit him or though.

Skilltestingman

09-27-2012

No champ is op and up. The balance between champions are their risk-reward rate. A champ that's low risk, high reward are generally considered op, but used less with high elo games. The high risk-high reward type champs are the ones that take a while to learn, but can make a huge impact to a team.

Then finally the high risk, low reward are considered the bad ones, like pre-buff eve.

Aureline

09-28-2012

Perhaps the issue is more of, which champions snowball the hardest in the right hands? I'm sure we've all seen champs that are "OP" be played horribly by people new to the champion, or just trying them out.