Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of my change vs riots?

I didn't even read the post, I just hate rengar, kill him, kill him with fire. 21 11.41%
I didn't even read the post, I just love rengar, death to the heratics, buff him more. 25 13.59%
I think that the true issue with rengar is his AP Scaling, Rengar should only be AD 110 59.78%
Rengar is OP,he is one of the top 5 strongest champs in game, thus making him worthy of nerfage 28 15.22%
Voters 184 .

>>Riot please read<< Final Conclusion-An alternative to the new Rengar Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srey

09-26-2012

It's actually embarrassing for the community as a whole when people post such stupid things. Riot will disregard the community if they continue to see how the players do not understand why things were nerfed.

AP RENGAR IS NOT THE REASON FOR THE NERF. If it was the reason then he would have his AP ratio reduced. Riot is not stupid, they know how balance to achieve a specific result. The problem is Riot sometimes overdoes it. Not often, but sometimes. Rengar is one of these cases (mind you they haven't gone overboard TOO much, 235 damage and W and 43mr/armor at max rank would be).

Oh and the options for your poll are ****ing dumb. Where is option "OP doesn't know what he is talking about"?

olipops

09-26-2012

bump

Lord Pwnsalot

09-26-2012

So if you're so smart why'd they do it? Can you honestly tell me you think hes the champion most in need of a nerf out of 10X of them? I doubt it, there is people that can rip him up just as easy as any other champion.

Crusnik07

09-27-2012

OP is right through and through.

SkyzFusion

10-12-2012

Burn it with ice, kill it with fire :@

doubledolls

10-13-2012

The problem I have always had with Rengar was brand new Rengar players, building AD, straight up leaping onto you and three shotting you instantly, then leaping onto the next player doing the same thing. Level 3 tower dives, etc. Dude was completely absurd. He should probably be nerfed to the point where he feels like he can't do much again until somebody finds a really smart way to play him again that makes him viable.

doubledolls

10-13-2012

Quote:
Srey:
It's actually embarrassing for the community as a whole when people post such stupid things. Riot will disregard the community if they continue to see how the players do not understand why things were nerfed.

AP RENGAR IS NOT THE REASON FOR THE NERF. If it was the reason then he would have his AP ratio reduced. Riot is not stupid, they know how balance to achieve a specific result. The problem is Riot sometimes overdoes it. Not often, but sometimes. Rengar is one of these cases (mind you they haven't gone overboard TOO much, 235 damage and W and 43mr/armor at max rank would be).

Oh and the options for your poll are ****ing dumb. Where is option "OP doesn't know what he is talking about"?

Truth. It wasn't the people I saw barely doing much as AP Rengar who were doing the best with him, it was the AD top Rengars who were tower diving at level 3, but barely knew how to CS, not like that matters to Rengar, lol. Whereas other champions you'd have to be really good to pull off such things.

Nathemus Maximus

12-15-2012

Bump.

Coming in pretty late to this discussion. I just recently started in the game, and more recently started with Rengar, who looked so sweet I couldn't resist.

I understand the need to even out an OP character, but it seems this character deserves at least a little more to merit his price tag.

IonDragonX

12-16-2012

Quote:
Nathemus Maximus:
Bump.
Coming in pretty late to this discussion.

Don't necro a thread, Yorick. There are plenty of Rengar threads to pick from that are current.

KillerShadow46

12-25-2012

Still have to say his hp regen needs a buff :/ since his ult is now officialy only for hunting and not for scaping.

Good proposal to riot btw hope they take it seriously