Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mouse Going Invisible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nethrom

09-24-2012

So I am scared to play Dominion again cuz at various points throughout the last three games I have played, my mouse has randomly decided to go invisible while in game.

When I alt-tab it's tat infamous vertical dotted line image, but it makes LoL unplayable and the only way to fix it is restart my computer.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

I do know that it happens 100% of the time when I mouse over the buff crystals in the middle, so I started avoiding that but the third time it just happened without even looking near that crystal.

NamKim

09-24-2012

Riot is currently aware of this problem. I think it happens at certain resolutions. But I am not sure.

Anyways, the important thing is that Riot is aware of the problem. You can probably find it somewhere in the Dominion forum. A Rioter posted there so it should be relatively easy to find. If I find it, I will post the link here.

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1747083

Gormirn

09-24-2012

Use to have this problem at 1366X768 AND 1360X768( 33% of the time)

Ever since i switched to 1280X768 i never run into this problem anymore.
I also went to my videocards website and updated the drivers. (newish FM1 processor and graphics in one) seems to have the problem the most.

ma514

09-26-2012

I honestly thought this was a Twitch thread!!!
I am sure there might be few others...

Catnium

09-27-2012

its twitch's ghost trying to remind us all he got buffed it wasnt a nerf , really!!