Jungle tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youre gonna lose

09-24-2012

I've tried a few times and ended up doing more harm than good. I'm currently lv 21 and any tips would be great. I know why to jungle just not how. I have 3k IP and some tier 3 flat AD runes. The only champs I own that may be good junglers is Jax and Olaf but what do I know? I wouldn't mind buying a champ, say WW, if thats what ou recommend. Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

EZROCK

09-24-2012

Know your route before you start (for example, olaf can start at blue or wolves) i would recommend a youtube visit here and see which one you like the best. The biggest mistake most junglers make is that they dont get enough farm or they dont get enough kills. If you are not getting kills, go farm. Especially near your level most people forget to ward so usually you should be fine about that. Gank with your team unless they are very low. Finally, a lot of the time the jungler fails because your team fails so dont be to hard on yourself
I usually go positive with my jungle ww but olaf and jax can do it to
GL HF

Burbinator

09-24-2012

you NEED armor seals. Take the defensive masteries (armor and flat damgae reduction: both minion/overall flat, as well as bladed armor).

ask your team to leash blue buff for you (they hit it once and run away so you can hit it for free while it chases them, before it reaggros on you)

if you are still having trouble, start with cloth armor and 5 potions to get you through the early rough start.

Youre gonna lose

09-24-2012

Thanks for the tips. At 21, is it better to go 0-21-0 for pure defencer or 0-12-9 for longer lasting buffs? Also, can you explain counterjungling? Thanks!

Burbinator

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youre gonna lose View Post
Thanks for the tips. At 21, is it better to go 0-21-0 for pure defencer or 0-12-9 for longer lasting buffs? Also, can you explain counterjungling? Thanks!
if you're concerned about optimal jungling i would go 10/11/0 for those champs

pick up flat dmg, dmg to minions, attack speed in offense

pick up smite mastery, flat dmg reduction/armor, some hp/level and bladed armor + indomitable

any extra points put em wherever

counterjungling is simply stealing and messing with the enemy's jungle. you can do things like quickly kill their big wraith and leave, or keep track of respawn timer on the big buffs like blue and red (its very common for people tos tart blue buff -> you know it respawns around 7:05) so you can contest it

Durzaka

09-24-2012

not only are full mastery and rune pages very important, but getting a leash can make the difference between winning and failing.

Which makes it hard to learn if your team wont help you.

Kcr‚sh