Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darkrider Sejuani's Boar-ing Vacation Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honda Futayo

09-24-2012

"boaring" sale indeed.

Zeratoth

09-24-2012

crazy boar lady.
WHATCHA GON DO ABOUT IT.

lIlIlIlIlIl

09-24-2012

why is xin 489?

Aquanxqqa

Recruiter

09-24-2012

hextech anivia was on sale not long ago. Come on riot, you can do better than this

Weirdgentlemen

09-24-2012

so when exactly is maokai going on sale? and when is the new guy coming up?! im waiting for him to go on sale before i buy anyone new! hurry up?! also i think a bat character wouldnt be to bad, like man-bat (not batman) but a guy with wings and his passive lets him see inside bushes! and for his allies it extends their field of vision! bats use that to see since they cant so it would make sense =P and he can drain using a bite attack (vampire bat) his special is like crow storm but he summons bats that latch onto targets and drain their life, he's pretty much a life steal guy! copyright to weirdgentlemen

Rousben

09-24-2012

I want the riven on sale !

RandumXbboy

09-24-2012

how long untill i can buy voli bear? :C i want voli hurry and put the sale D:<

Miidna

09-24-2012

Meh, I actually think this sale is pretty decent. It could be a lot worse. Reverse Annie is actually okay :P

xGvPx

09-24-2012

Quote:
Sejuani:
  • Volibear is an excellent substitute for my Bristle, yet he has a strict “no-riding” policy. As the Darkrider, I cannot fight my natural urge to ride atop powerful beasts.

Woah.

WP2dotcom

09-24-2012

garbo