Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynamiteheartful

09-28-2012

They also changed lux visual display thy forgot to put it in the patch notes!

Razeki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Nerf morde d:<

MaxTelm

09-28-2012

Nice new patch made my game crash, fantastic job riot games!

Kill3dyou81

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[aws3]news/September_2012/2012_09_19_Soraka_Reveal/Soraka_splash_thumb.jpg[/aws3]

Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver
  • Kha'Zix will be released at a later date, pending completion of testing on the PBE.

Rengar
  • Savagery
    • Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks
  • Battle Roar
    • Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255
    • Armor and Magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60

Soraka
Syndra
  • Dark Sphere
    • Damage increased to 70/110/150/190/230 from 60/100/140/180/220
    • Ability Power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.5
    • Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 50/60/70/80/90
  • Scatter the Weak
    • Range increased to 650 from 600
    • Missile Speed increased to 2500 from 2000
    • Improved sphere stun detection when a sphere is first knocked away
  • Force of Will
    • Throw Range increased to 950 from 900
  • Unleashed Power
    • Ability Power ratio per sphere increased to 0.2 from 0.15

Xin Zhao
  • Three Talon Strike
    • Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes
  • Audacious Charge
    • Fixed: Slow is now reduced by Tenacity

Spectator Mode
  • You may now spectate any game being spectated by a player on your friends list

General
  • Added new particles to Sight Wards and Vision Wards
  • Updated tool-tips for Ashe, Cho'gath, Ryze and Sona
  • Updated Lore for Soraka and Warwick
  • On rare occasion, players may now be asked for their feedback at the end of a game.
  • Key Bindings - It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
  • Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
  • The green border around items will now only appear for clickable items (consumable or active-effect items)

Rengar got nerfed like hell...

I think they shouldn't have nerfed him like that.

now the Soraka Visual Upgrade perfect absolutely PERFECT!!!!!

And if anything instead of nerfing Rengar Nerf Diana because a champ with a dash a pull and a freaking slow that is to OP I think you should take away her slow and change her dash to a ranged silence...

And about the Lux Skin Change SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERFECT SKIN CHANGE PERFECT FOR LUX AND SORAKA!!!!!

And I was thinking for the past 2 and a half weeks that you should make a champ that has a Q that is a slow a W that is a silence an E that is a Speed Up for 3 seconds and her Ult will be Kog'Maws cooldown time and put some random champs ult for her Ult again with Kog' Maws ult cooldown time and that will be an OP as hell champ.....

Kill3dyou81

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3dyou81 View Post
Rengar got nerfed like hell...

I think they shouldn't have nerfed him like that.

now the Soraka Visual Upgrade perfect absolutely PERFECT!!!!!

And if anything instead of nerfing Rengar Nerf Diana because a champ with a dash a pull and a freaking slow that is to OP I think you should take away her slow and change her dash to a ranged silence...

And about the Lux Skin Change SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERFECT SKIN CHANGE PERFECT FOR LUX AND SORAKA!!!!!

And I was thinking for the past 2 and a half weeks that you should make a champ that has a Q that is a slow a W that is a silence an E that is a Speed Up for 3 seconds and her Ult will be Kog'Maws cooldown time and put some random champs ult for her Ult again with Kog' Maws ult cooldown time and that will be an OP as hell champ.....

I couldn't think of any champs ult to put that wouldn't make this champ to OP like a Diana/Darius/Draven/Ashe/Ezreal all put into one champ...

lolz D

RealNooob

09-28-2012

well how about giving the older champs a little buff to bring them in line with the newer champs. champs like Ashe main game for Ashe is AD Carry but she is now a liitle too slow in movement and can be a little weak on her attacks all she is good for now is stunning to start the fight or to catch a runner, but even that fails if the have flash or some champ abilty that enables you to jump from one place to another. also another fault is when a champ casts a spell on Vayne and if Vayne tumbles the spell has no effect on her i'm talking about spells that slow and stun even if vayne tumbles towards you the casted spell still misses all i know is if i was getting shot at and i decided to do a foward roll i would still get hit by the bullet. I have mentioned Cho's Rupture once before too, his Rupture is not 100% i have noticed that when Cho casts Rupture if you are running close to the edge of his AOD you will not get effected by his Rupture. all the Older Founder champs are getting left alone when it comes to buffs Varus is now used a lot more than Ashe just because he will scale better than ashe with AD items. how about adding a feature to bought skins where they add some little benifits like a little extra armour, movement, damage, health, magic resist, like the jurassic Cho because he has no flesh and is just bones gives him a slight movement speed bonus or Amethyst Ashe because she has what looks like a little body armour gives her a little armour bonus. this would encourage some people to buy skins to make thier favoured champ a little more favourable.

TYPHONEOUS

09-28-2012

Although I hate the fact that after every patch since about 3 months ago I usually battle through much lag until you do server work I must say I am glad to see these patch notes (even though I am a very avid Rengar jungler!) . I just wanted to say I appreciate the attention to detail. Mainly the LEVEL UP button change because many a time have I wished i did not hover over a skill as I clicked it only to come upon regret when I let the left click up. THANK YOU RIOT for your detail oriented thinking and I hope to see more patches come with such small but great changes so that I can see everyone happy and with more amazing graphics and attitudes on the FIELDS OF JUSTICE!

Servovicis

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Key Bindings - It is now possible to bind the "Cast Spell", "Summoner Spell" and "Recall" actions to any combination of keyboard keys. (Longer key combinations will not display a bind next to the ability icon in the HUD.)
this is great. only concern I have now is the hit box on the button now appears to have gotten smaller. is there a way to resolve this?

Dyzmatik

09-28-2012

*AHEM* attention, rengar was never buffed anything wise,he only had a slew of almost minor nerfs put on him since PBE。

If by buffs you mean better positioning from passive and a reliable bola, then those ‘’buffs' should have been applied even before rengar was released on the actual client, really, fixing an E that failed to cast is a buff?

edit:

http://lol-patch.com/rengar.html

Edit #2

I predict Riot's next nerf will be kha'zix, targeting his Q isolation damage, and then his scaling, and try to buff ult CD by lowering it to 80 at rank 3.

Thiros

09-29-2012

Not to burst your bubble, but there's a lot that site missed:

Late August Patch
Unseen Predator
- Now leaps directly on top of the target instead of slightly behind them
Bola Strike
- Fixed: Bola Strike will no longer fail to cast

World Championship Hotfix (aka mid-september)
Rengar can no longer speak his VO lines when he is dead
Unseen Predator
- After leaping, Rengar will now immediately attack the target if it is a Champion
- Jumping between targets is now smoother
- Unseen Predator now correctly shows up in death recap
Savagery
- Damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150 from 30/55/80/105/130
- The attack speed bonus now applies to his first attack after activation
Battle Roar
- No longer has a cast time (can be cast while moving)
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1
- Rengar no longer loses his attack command after using Battle Roar
Bola Strike
- Now procs Sheen/Trinity Force/Lich Bane
Thrill of the Hunt
- Movement Speed bonus increased to 20/25/30% from 10/15/20%

Late September Patch
Savagery
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 6 seconds at all ranks
Battle Roar
- Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 75/120/165/210/255
- Armor and Magic resist bonus reduced to 15/22/29/36/43 from 20/30/40/50/60

His AD build got slight buffs followed by nerfs, his AP build got huge nerfs (and the reason his AP build was so popular is precisely because his AD build was so weak). A few bugs were fixed, but he is still buggy. Ultimately he's weaker now than he was at release for both builds and they still haven't addressed the core issues with him.

I'm just glad they added the refund option and I don't have to deal with Rengar's real Ultimate: Buyers Remorse.