Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0ck4ev3r

09-27-2012

Why does Twisted Fate's Destiny still have a MP cost that scales down?

The Cost: 150 / 125 / 100 mana,

When leveling Destiny to level two the tool tip clearly states the cost goes 100 to 125.

The Cost should be: 100 / 125 / 150 mana.

The cost could be static like Ashe/ Draven/ Ezreal/ Gangplank/ Pantheon,

Yet the tool tip states is scales up like Karthus and Soraka.

animlz

09-27-2012

why nurf rengar? I thought he was fine. The people that new how to play him were simply crazy but that doesn't mean that he needed a nerf. EVERY character can be "OP" if you build them right. I dont really play rengar all that often, but he is the only character I paid money for to get and it is kind of annoying to see him taken down like that.

SB97coming

09-27-2012

Syndra still looks weak. It is hard for her to stune the target.

3oouxthePhoenix

09-27-2012

syndras force of will has a bug. when i grab a minion (this is not 100% oof the time but a good bit) and i throw it, it stays on the ground where it is dragged and when the time limit for the fow is up the minion explodes instead of jumping where i click

SlugDC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

So we're just going to start doing away with the whole geopolitical aspect of the lore of League then? Is that where this is going? Next Singed will be a drug-dependent user, J4 will be Generic_Knight_101, and Swain will be just a dude who really likes birds?

Jyrachi

Recruiter

09-27-2012

So we're just not doing the divine soraka splash? ****... I really wanted that one

DK Razz Shooter

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Friends please could fix Rengar, esque've played about 5 games with a rengar against and 5 starts too OP but it is too ... Both me and my partner ami kills 2 hit. ASI is unplayable PLEASE SEE THAT ...

l Dark Wolf l

09-27-2012

Lol making Rengar WEAKER then release gj Riot.

l Dark Wolf l

09-27-2012

And also making AP Rengar impossible to use when it was really fun nerfing its ap ratio damage ect...

Ramanash

09-27-2012

With the changes in Warwick's lore you should change also Singed's and the ones that have any mention of Warwick in them...