Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Late September Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenneganZerg

09-26-2012

Rengar getting Nerfed? That is kinda sad towards me... since he was already perfect as he was... Not saying anything about his Battle Roar, since it is more of a "Tactical" Ability and isn't suppose to be a damage ability... but at least keep Savagery with the same cooldown. Why Buff, then Nerf Him to the same state as before?
But that is just me... I usually Max Salvagery at level 9 anyways... :\

Sakura Kyou

09-26-2012

"The green border around items will now only appear for clickable items (consumable or active-effect items)"

Can't you put an option in the "other options" or maybe HUD for something like "Highlight scalable effects item"
By that I mean the items that where highlighted like warmog's/GP10/FoN/BT's and all that?

Cause I that was one of my fav small HUD tweaks :P

Grand Eleven

09-26-2012

They buffed then nerfed Rengar .... almost as if ... they were _balancing_ him ....

that can't be it .... Ill post rage instead over Riot's indecision.

BeyondGodlike

09-26-2012

nice

PhoenixPrism

09-26-2012

Still wish Syndra's balls had vision

Ask Shenn

09-26-2012

Hmmm, I wonder why they nerf Rengar's later ranks for Battle Roar mind giving us a reason why? Not saying if it was necessary or not, just want your thought process behind it is all.

cursedreject

09-26-2012

super syndra buff!

how bout that viktor laser tho

kaabol

09-26-2012

No Trundle buff really ...

TheSnowFox

09-26-2012

Remember when reading patch notes was exciting? Now its just mundane lame ass ****.

I want to see new items. I want my one-time amazing champs buffed back into the spotlight that has been stolen by so many shiny new champs. I want a new map. Not a new game mode. I want a new MAP. A big one. With cool stuff on it. And not just more of the same either. Not ANOTHER dragon and ANOTHER lizard elder.

NEW MONSTERS.

Too much focus on champion creations. The time has come for a more varied KIND of added content.

CowboyNovocaine

09-26-2012

Will featured spectator mode be coming back?