Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

09-26-2012

The last 2 patches have been pretty nice. Less changes every time, which means that the game have some good balance.

Maybe Riot want to left the game primarily untouched for the World Championship, or they just don't plan to make more radical changes until next season (i believe the real reason is the former).

King0fDarkness

09-26-2012

I have to disprove the nerf on Rengar, due to the fact no one is willing to spend money on Oracles elixir to shut him down. So why doesn't eve get nerfed in the same category? Rengar is cooler and is played more often. I am curious to know how this will affect the Jung-ling habits I developed with Rengar? To all those who hate Rengar, I look forward to introducing you to Kha'zix my next op jungler that I will make you complain about.

kenshin96

09-26-2012

the syndra buff is really good, i saw more ad ssyndra then ap since her ap ratios and damage was so weak

Cerulean Laser

09-26-2012

Syndra's buffs are amazing and increasing her viability during a team fight is a must.

cooldude59

09-26-2012

so when will kha zix be releasE?

Neo Cyrus

09-26-2012

Syndra is still going to get destroyed by any half decent player. Buffing the Q from an abysmal ratio to a slightly less stupid one doesn't make up for the fact that it takes 6 weeks for it to cast and takes the entire mana bar compared to Karthus's insta troll spam. Characters like Teemo right off the bat can just walk up to her and kill her, nothing can be done about it aside from retreat.

At high ELO Syndra's win rate will end up being 10% at best, maybe 15% at low ELO.

iloveui

09-26-2012

Big ups for that soraka update! DDD my fav! <3

Btw, Diana won't get nerf??? :S... she is pretty much OP, has to much damage in short time and is also strong mage. She also don't need many items to do great damage in short time. Same as Akali, i think you guys should think about that.

Looking forward to this update.... <3 soraka!!!!!! FINALLY....

Ryujin55669

09-26-2012

lol. how long before syndra nerfed? They do this with every character release. 1) release character 2) people don't know how to use the character yet 3) people claim character is underpowered when in fact they don't fully understand how to use the character 4) character buffed 5) people become accustomed to using character 6) character becomes overpowered and more people buy it 7) character nerfed.

The Hue man

09-26-2012

gj riot did something that should have been done on release

runnable

09-26-2012

I know this has been said before, and I do think anyone who has played syndra (or even looked at her ratio) knows she had this buff coming since release...but it would be an awesome QoL change that her Q revealed terrain