Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mal the Red

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonWise View Post
I still do not get the Xin Zhao thing.
Three Talon Strike
Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes

What does this mean?
Xin Zhao's "Three Talon Strike" deals up to 75 (+0.2 AD) bonus damage for the next three hits, depending on Rank.

Before, if any of those hits scored critical, the bonus damage would be critical too. Increasing the bonus damage even further.

Now, the bonus damage from the skill is consistent regardless of critical hit or not.

In the end, it means less damage.

Jakojo

09-26-2012

Like the Xin "nerf"

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Bugfix: User Interface - It is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
Finally I see this fix, so many times I started with the wrong spell because of this lol.

GreenRangerDuh

09-26-2012

thanks a ton

Syndra buffs are awesome

Leorite

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigatyne View Post
Come on Riot. I love you guys and the great game you have made and continue to improve but dont be mean with the wait on Kha Zix.

Seriously, yall sneak peek him.... day later REVEAL him and now its going to be a month later before you actually give him to us? I bet not one person will us him during the championship. THIS IS WORLDS. THEY WILL USE WELL KNOWN CHAMPS. No one is going to use a 2 week champ at worlds. No way. Just to much gamble on that.
That's the point.

Mal the Red

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Mark my words him and his annoying friend Teemo will never be nerfed.
Cute mascot characters are immune to nerfs. They can only be buffed.

Even if they are nerfed, they are buffed.

Akuma67

09-26-2012

The nerf to Rengar will make a big difference. The increased cooldown to his Q will reduce his burst a lot, and his AoE nerf will make it harder to jungle.

Fact of the matter is, there are SOOOOOO many other champs who need nerfing ASAP, but they are focusing on champs that really don't need it instead, but that is always how Riot has been eh.

The only reason Syndra and Rengar got changed was because everyone was crying about them.

Shadow of Inari

09-26-2012

Riot, why are you killing jungle rengar?

Sauzeles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Wait, now Singed's Lore doesn't make sense! Also, I personally liked their lore before, but their new lore is more clear and makes more sense. The old lore was just darker I.M.O., especially Warwick's.
I am guessing the lore change is to make Warwick relate more to the two most recent hunters to the league, but I'm not sure why he needs to relate to them.

bandgeek05

09-26-2012

the ablility bugfix!!! finally!!!!!!!