Pantheon or Xin Zhao?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronzz

09-23-2010

I want one of these, which one and why? Difficulty is of no concern since I can master any champion.

also Kassadin is an option

declawd

09-23-2010

Whichever one you pick, be it Panth or Xin, snag a buddy who will play the other one and lane together...it's hella fun!

Angerpowered

09-23-2010

They are different in styles.

Xin is more about right clicking I think..
And if I recall correctly, Pantheon is more of a carry-ish hero?

Not sure.

I don't have Pantheon so I can't give advice on that.

lubermanl

09-23-2010

Xin is a bit better because his ult is more reliable, his passive regens health, and AD + AS is more efficient then pure AD which panth does. He also has a slow and a knockup, and his abilities get better the more AS you have, because you can refresh them faster.

Panth can reinforce a lane with his ult well though, and his spear is good for harassing, if you get mana for him. Panth also does a bit of AoE damage with HSS.

Panth is still fun though, but of the two, xin is probably the better choice.

Toxic72

09-23-2010

^ What he said, also the fact that Panth looses a lot of his strength late game while Xin continues to grow, Xin is probably the better choice. Both are great though, Panth is very fun to play.

Black Alpha Wolf

09-23-2010

If you want to play goold old Pantheon heart seeker strike style, you might wanna buy Xin >.> Pant got his E spell destroyed ( well exept from the awsome passive). Xin has his ups and downs just like any other Champions but he is furry cool to play (IMO).

Kroghar

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerpowered View Post
They are different in styles.

Xin is more about right clicking I think..
And if I recall correctly, Pantheon is more of a carry-ish hero?

Not sure.

I don't have Pantheon so I can't give advice on that.
So your words of wisdom are that Xin needs to right click (you think), and you don't know anything about Pantheon.... seriously why even post?

I was having this same dilemma yesterday, I was also told to go with Xin'Zhao because he's a stronger character. I haven't really seen his power yet, he's never really impressed me when I face him in a match, or when I tried him in a few matches. Though I guess he's good at interrupting casters and grabbing last hits. I kind of wish I had gone with Pantheon, he still looks more fun to me with a ranged attack, leap/block, and the ability to jump around the map and support your team at a whim. Both of them seem to be like somewhat fragile melee champs that can get in the action quick, but can't get out again though.

Smellis

09-23-2010

Xin is more of a carry than panth is. Well kind of... If you can end the game quick enough panth is sure enough a care. However panth suffers from being extremely squishy with no real escapes and thus once the game hits a certain point, no matter how fed he is, hes very easy to take out of a team fight.

Xin on the other hand is very durable and getting a frozen mallet on him if you choose to (or at least a phage) doesn't completely cripple his game. He snowballs into an unstoppable killing machine throughout the entire game if played well.

All in all, if you like forcing games to end really early due to a super fed pantheon try him out. Otherwise xin will usually out perform pantheon once everyone is lvl 18 and has some items.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Pantheon has no juice at the moment... Grab Xin or wait until they pump Panth up and then decide. I got my part of fun with Xin, but it got boring after while, although I've played Panth 3 weeks straight until he turned into janitor and never got bored, I had many epic moments with him (ulting recallers ftw).

Sir Pudl

09-23-2010

I have played Xin a lot and I really recommend him.

You can build him as pure dps or an off tank if your team is too squishy. As an off tank I don't get so many kills but asist just fly in, so getting a full SotD is not hard,