Honorable Competitors: Xpecial

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Septimusx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

If only everyone played like Xpecial. We'd have the best community as well as the best game.

Jimyd

09-24-2012

What, his favorite Champion isn't Wukong? Blasphemy!

R3dGyarados

09-24-2012

Chaox checks out Xpecial.

Meowlick

09-24-2012

Xpecial, Dyrus, & Zekent are the best.

PillowNZ

09-24-2012

xspecial for president

9umihö

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

gj

L2 Sentinel

09-24-2012

Raging only infuriates people and makes them play worse. If you really want to win so badly, you should keep your frustration to yourself and not make things worse by insulting your teammates.

vElv

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
Elementary, my badass-looking fire/ghost- It seems that the trolls aren't happy with displays of anyone from the community actually being a level-headed, good person.
Hahaha, fire/ghost! x)

Exacerberus

09-25-2012

Carry carrier.

BANE of H3RO

09-25-2012

Thumbs up to Xpecial, to the guys who went 1st and 1st page, grow up.

I understand what you are saying, it is always important, and I even learned a few new tricks to make it better. The only problem is that raging/troling almost acts like a virus, always speading and taking a new shape. for every positive person this community has, there are 10 bad ones (or atleast it seems that way to me), and it seems to only get harder to find those good ones (good as in morality not necessarily skill/gameplay). I have always heard that the Hon (Heros of Newerth) community was alot worse than this one, but at this rate I am questioning how?

P.S. any down vote to any comment supporting Xpecial I can almost guarentee it is from someone that no one wants because of their attitude towards others and the community (ragers, trolls, etc.). The 1st page (minus the "1st" comments) are simple comments, but it proves my point.