Any Champions to my Preference?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PooIEat

09-24-2012

So I've started to realize I play better with certain champions. I was wondering if there were any good champions to my liking. My preferences are: At least one ability that damages multiple enemies, a champion that has a buff that can increase damage or regain/increase mana/health for a short time, the 'R' ability does quite a bit of damage (if it attacks multiple enemies, even better) and a good bot lane champion. I have a little over 4000 Influence Points and I'm looking for something in that price range, but I am open to more expensive champions. I'm tired of using Annie because she's too OP and I'm thinking about buying Karthus, but I wanted to see what you people can recommend for me.

butseps

09-24-2012

Morgana? By the way, what you describe is not a typical bottom-lane champion.

blueX49er

09-24-2012

well you could play Varus. he doesn't quite have a buff but his w in a way is a buff since it gives him more dmg. plus his ult is pretty good and he also has his E for AOE dmg. He's also a bot lane champ.

Clopping Pony

09-25-2012

Well, the only champion that comes to mind is Ahri. Both her W and R damages multiple enemies. Her passive gives her a 35% spell vamp for a single spell after using three spells (if they all hit). Her R is just amazing. It acts like Flash, but fives time better. Each time you use it, three fox-fires pop up and hit enemies while you dash towards the location you picked; you can activate it three times. As for laning, I think she's a decent laner, though people perfer her to middle.