Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any Champions to my Preference?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PooIEat

09-24-2012

So I've started to realize I play better with certain champions. I was wondering if there were any good champions to my liking. My preferences are: At least one ability that damages multiple enemies, a champion that has a buff that can increase damage or regain/increase mana/health for a short time, the 'R' ability does quite a bit of damage (if it attacks multiple enemies, even better) and a good bot lane champion. I have a little over 4000 Influence Points and I'm looking for something in that price range, but I am open to more expensive champions. I'm tired of using Annie because she's too OP and I'm thinking about buying Karthus, but I wanted to see what you people can recommend for me.

butseps

09-24-2012

Morgana? By the way, what you describe is not a typical bottom-lane champion.

blueX49er

09-24-2012

well you could play Varus. he doesn't quite have a buff but his w in a way is a buff since it gives him more dmg. plus his ult is pretty good and he also has his E for AOE dmg. He's also a bot lane champ.

Clopping Pony

09-25-2012

Well, the only champion that comes to mind is Ahri. Both her W and R damages multiple enemies. Her passive gives her a 35% spell vamp for a single spell after using three spells (if they all hit). Her R is just amazing. It acts like Flash, but fives time better. Each time you use it, three fox-fires pop up and hit enemies while you dash towards the location you picked; you can activate it three times. As for laning, I think she's a decent laner, though people perfer her to middle.