Featured Streamer: Low Elo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikimiller

09-25-2012

LowElo Podcast FTW.

Mature community is OP.

SwiftSwrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Skullcandy product placement? What?

Fourmless

09-25-2012

" all while staying classy and promoting great sportsmanship and play. "

ive been stuck in elo hell because there is always some jackass trolling on one team or the other tto drag everyone down with him/her and im getting kind of tired of it. There is almost no way to make it out of the lowelo bracket

iBEEFCAKE

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourmless View Post
" all while staying classy and promoting great sportsmanship and play. "

ive been stuck in elo hell because there is always some jackass trolling on one team or the other tto drag everyone down with him/her and im getting kind of tired of it. There is almost no way to make it out of the lowelo bracket
So unbelievably true. Once you lose and get into elo hell, there's no getting out. Ranked at low elo is completely pointless. I win 80% of my normal games and get teammates who are at least competent, switch over to ranked and 99% chance of getting 1-3 teammates who just cry, troll, and bring the entire team down with them. I could re-make a new account and get randomized with players whom are more skilled than the lvl 30 ranked players I get paired with. This is a team game after all, even if I'm able to outwit the one or two people I'm laned against the majority of the time, I get rewarded with people who nonstop whine, argue, and have even less Elo! You mean I blatantly outdid the guy in my lane and I get the opportunity to get paired with even worse players/teammates because the reason I lost in the first place was my teammates in the first place? Lmao.

iBEEFCAKE

09-25-2012

P.S. - An awesome Mechanic or idea to implement would be to allow a rematch option, either allowing you to rematch against the same players you just lost/won against, or better yet get thrown against the people you were just teamed with! Duke it out and have the opportunity to show who really knows what their talking about. I think many people would just love the chance to dominate the kids who were just on their team, talked smack, whined all game long profusely and accused you of being the reason they lost even though it's quite apparent to most, it was them. Lol. Just a thought.... Run it through with the Riot crew or even bring up a thread on the idea see how much of the League community would have interest towards it. Just a thought

RinTheYordle

09-25-2012

Thanks guys for all the support, and those who recognized me too! Super duper excited about this <3 <3

Also guys, Low Elo is a PODCAST that we made a STREAM for FUN with our community. It is to promote good sportsmanship between all ranges of players and all types and MORE IMPORTANTLY... to promote friendships and lasting bonds in what many of us know to be a toxic community!

It has nothing to do with a team. We don't have a specific team, other than "the podcast team" which is Jeff (EatCrayons) Dave (Compy386) Christrian (allyourbase123) and myself, Rin. Which.. is just the podcast, nothing to do with the game or a team in the game.

That being said, please come hang out! We're here to help make people find some good friends to queue with so you have less issues with the community, and more time having fun!

And I love jumping on new people, you know. Just wait til I have my redbull and cupcakes. I AM a yordle, after all... heheheh~!

Kenji94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Paid advertisement?

Nakusoo

09-25-2012

A great community I have seen grow from near the beginning, good job to the host and the community for keeping ti classy.

CorticallyBlind

09-25-2012

Yay! I like this :3

Shroom Smurf

09-25-2012

asdasd