Top Lane God tiers???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnHuman

09-24-2012

Who dominates top ranked??

And I'm tired of all the OP ****. Deal with it people.

DesertFox

09-24-2012

Top picks are Riven, Olaf, Vladmir, Kennen, Pure AP Teemo (only as counter pick) imo are the top tier right now.

SamSparta

09-24-2012

Darius.

Ampala

09-24-2012

No one mentioned Yorick? He ****s on everyone.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-24-2012

The path of heaven = irelia.
The battle is always fair, there are no stupid tricks there is no rule on what she can or can't build to counter the enemy early, she just needs boots and triforce really if even that much. There is currently nobody she can't duel with, there is never a time to give up. When the enemy is 20 points ahead your team will look up and hope your light will shine hope down. Ever vigilent! Ionia shall not fall!

Earth route = jax, who can duel him? There are a few, but in the end he'll always rough it out and continue to stand guard. In time he may need to resort to tricks or rush an easier lane for an advantage. Whatever it takes, jax has got the kit for it. Just imagine if he had a real weapon!

Hell path = kennen, what trickery, what cunning! What could stop this new foe, there is no right and wrong. Let your jungler camp you'll be nomming on mid before they can type mia. Never stop moving, never stop stunning, never stop being all the hoar you can be!!! Btw don't tell kat he's male... Long story.

Elyysian

09-24-2012

Rengar now.

DesertFox

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampala View Post
No one mentioned Yorick? He ****s on everyone.
Prenerfed Yorick is OP. He was absolutely uncontested due to his ghouls 350 MS, how they block pathing and he can spam them with low cd and mana cost. Now he's just an average lane bully that does only a fraction of what he could do before. Along with his colleague bully, Rumble. The age of lane bully is over.

Belisarius09

09-24-2012

Right now: Irelia, Riven, Jax, Malphite, Lee Sin

Until recently: Shen, Yorick

Anyone that says Darius is a good top is craycray, no sustain, no escapes, little/no cc. Poke him out of lane, dodge his obvious grab/spin combo, get ganks from jungler. GG.

I personally like Akali, don't lose lane often with her unless the other player is just simply "better."

Ten Inch Rooster

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
Prenerfed Yorick is OP. He was absolutely uncontested due to his ghouls 350 MS, how they block pathing and he can spam them with low cd and mana cost. Now he's just an average lane bully that does only a fraction of what he could do before. Along with his colleague bully, Rumble. The age of lane bully is over.
I've actually noticed very little dominance change in Yorick. I can't imagine I was the only one using his W before I landed his E. Only time I reserved my W was for bush huggers.

Zombiemaster

09-24-2012

I believe the strongest picks for top lane are Irelia, Rumble, Jax, Olaf, and Vladimir. I see these champions in top lane more often than any others in the game.
I still believe Shen is a very strong top laner as he's good at trading, has sustain, and an awesome ultimate for counter ganks early on and split pushing for mid to late game.
People say Rengar is a very strong top laner, but I've never seen him there, just the jungle.
Personally, though, my favorite is Wukong. He has a slightly weak early game, but he can harass quite well and he has an amazing ultimate for teamfights that offers good CC and a lot of damage. Plus his Decoy is so much fun.