(RP SIGN UP) World of Ruin v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

09-24-2012

Well, with the loss of(or what I suspected was the loss of certain role players) I decided it would be best to restart this RP since it was at one point going very well. With that said, the design will be just as the first one was. So, if any of you are curious, read about it in the first World of Ruin.

In this thread, however, instead of starting over completely, which to me feels like overkill and punishment to those dedicated, I will just pick up shortly after the most recent events. The Destroyer, known as Luparis, defeats Ravenos, the Angel Beast Master, who flees the Divine Encampment in the ruins of Zaun. He is left with Dragonfang(if he wishes it) and if so, his captor. (If he doesn't) then only with Cassandra and whomever else was with him.

The City of Krizar, home of the Order of the Dark Phoenix, is currently surrounded on all land fronts by the Divine forces, joined by the soon to come Demacians. The leader of Krizar City, Zane Amaron, descendant of Delmegar, is currently marshalling his forces for a radical defense with the aid of Byram, the Seer.

Meanwhile, in the Ironspike base, which houses the Ushers of Ruin(rebels, and the allies of Luparis) they too are under siege. The battle their has already begun and Gabriel is vastly outmatched as Divine and Piltoverian mech forces assault their mountain stronghold.

With High King Victorion, leader of the Divine, and all Valoran, aided by the Celstial Society, on such a massive movement, all seems lost. With one fell swoop he aims to bring down not one, but two allies at once. With few to stand in his way, it would seem his goals for conquest and forced peace are only on the horizon.

So, where do you stand?

Are you an Usher, a valiant fighter, a defender of freedom and the rights to bear your birthright of magic? Or are you a defender of the Dark Phoenix, of Krizar City, the righteous, and honorable descendants of Noxus? Maybe, you are affiliated with the Divine?

Whoever you choose to be, know only that the world is in chaos, and Ruin draws night.

Also, for those of you who wish to speak.. as always, if I am onlline, I am on roarchat in House of Amaron.

Ericnox

09-24-2012

I would like to apply for this, as one who is within the city and defending it.

My namesake would fit well I do think.

SmileyDemon

09-24-2012

((I would only be able to post twice a week that being the case Delmegar could I lay out the framework of how Noxus will act? Gabranth will side with the Divine, mainly because he is haunted by his memories of Icathia. He will not allow magic to go uncontrolled and cites the league of legends as the first attempt to control the use of magic. If magic were left unchecked, as back in his day he fears that history would repeat itself and all would fall into darkness. Gabranth does not agree with the Divine about killing innocent magic users. He seeks to control magic by isolating people who practice it in controlled locations watched over by the Divine. Upon his announcement of supporting the Divine Gabranth issued a proclamation that all people who practice magic within Noxian territory must be registered as a magic user or be branded an outlaw.))

o0sniper50o

09-24-2012

If possible I'd like to use Deadeye again. Of course I'll do something so that he actually ends up to where something was happening, as opposed to him just waiting in Noxus.

Necromonger

09-24-2012

Blegh. Login problems on the forum.

Cassandra and her 20 spartans go chill out at the buffet table until the story gets moving again.

Farnbil

09-24-2012

Would like to reintroduce HGB0 into the fray to fight alongside, perhaps even lead his more advanced brethren in the name of Piltover.

And I would also like to introduce another metal man for the defense of Krizar and Zane Amaron. Wilhelm Gespenst is an ambitious mage who sacrificed his humanity during the exodus of the Gray Order and the Hastur family to the Voodoo lands generations ago. After the Divine's rise to power, he was thought to have been killed by immolation. He got better.

o0sniper50o

09-25-2012

Bumping. Because I care.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

((I'm thinking i want to join this one. I'll post the characters I want to join with shortly.))

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

((Oh is this one dead too? Dammit.))

Captain Ashtarkz

12-07-2012

(So is this happing or not? Srry im new)