Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I queued up for a ranked game and everything was fine, after queue in the summoning part for some reason my summoner spells will be a blurry blue/purple color and after a second or so it will kick me out of summoning into the bugsplat error screen. So I tried to fix the problem by downloading new graphics driver, didnt help, tried repairing the client and queued up for a norm and the same problem persisted so apparently the repair didnt help, both games were considered leaves on my match history. I would appreciate some help and if anything i would like to not get banned by the Leaver buster since really theres nothing i can do. I'm running Windows 7 and this is the first time this problem has happened, I was able to play a couple days ago no prob so this is kind of a new problem for me.