Nunu roaming/bd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HowDoIMacro

09-23-2012

Recently, Ive been playing a lot of zilean pooters style and it works wonders. Most people ( in my elo at least(Which i dont know))say that the whole bd/roaming strat doesnt work, but with certain champs and team comps, it does.

We all know champs like zil, blitz and janna can do this (lets call it pooters) strat, but i was curious to see how camps other than the "usual" would preform.

enter Nunu. hes been my favorite champ since i started playing. he isnt as strong on dominion as on SR(imo) but he still brings alot of utility/soft cc to the team and hes TONS of fun.

i usually go straight for their bot point to delay the cap and then head top to help or mid if their whole team is top and i have time to neutralize.

late game he plays a lot differently than (and arguably not as well as ) zilean or others would because his speed steroid isnt as strong but his damage and sustain make him viable in team fights.

with cdr, his w is off cooldown before the buff is gone which allows you to have yourself and two other champs bb'd at once! so BB+iceball+gs = perma slow(usually able to slow 2 at a time with your build)

My build for him is the usual boots5,faerie charm+pots to start, then ill build a kindle gem and finish my philo stone (wont get shurels until next back unless im doing very well) then a glacial shroud into frozen heart eventually. then just build whats needed.

Has any one seen nunu do the pooter?any thoughts/comment about this nunu idea or the current roaming/bd meta?

lbgsloan

09-23-2012

Not strong? Nunu is actually one of the stongest bottom laners in Dominion at the moment and beats many of the 'big' OP bottom laners.

As for pooting with him, it could easily work. He certainly has has the speed and survivability.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I really want to try Nunu as a top lane support/tank, but the problem is doing so gives up his immensely strong bot lane.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Not strong? Nunu is actually one of the stongest bottom laners in Dominion at the moment and beats many of the 'big' OP bottom laners.

As for pooting with him, it could easily work. He certainly has has the speed and survivability.
and his damn E to slow away chasers or anti-pooting champs, i hate Bd nunu with a burning passion.

ShawNuff

09-23-2012

I've played with Pooterss a bit, and I think I can safely say there are several champs you haven't even seen him play that come before nunu in his list.

sytae432

09-23-2012

Nunu so much fun!

HowDoIMacro

09-24-2012

ive uploaded a gameplay of me roaming with nunu. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWUeZetc2A

NightmareAce

11-14-2012

Nu bump