rammas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

His clear time is very slow.

mistmann

09-24-2012

could he support though, he seems like hed go beast in that role

Aureline

09-24-2012

He seems built more for torpedoing in and hurting someone, not staying constantly in lane. His utility doesn't seem built for supporting.

Biffels

09-24-2012

Coming from a person who's played Rammus for at least a year and still plays him...I refuse to put him away xD

Clear times after the 2nd clear suck. Because of this I use him in a weirder way than my other junglers. When the laning phase is approaching an end (whether that be some lane deciding they want to roam and forcing everyone to move together or a tower is going down soon) I'll take over w/e lane happens to be empty, assuming I'm not needed for a dragon or something of the sort, to grab experience and farm. I tend to only play premade teams so this is rather easy to do with communication and his mobility. I'm still usually 1-2 levels under mid lane and by the end of the game I'm last to 18, or 2nd to last behind the support...

For jungling I start with a regrowth pendant. The cloth armor does help because of his passive and w but his initial clear times are not what slows him down and that cloth armor is not going to help as much as it needs to for the 3rd+ clear when the jungle is scaling with time. Getting the philo stone asap will help you keep up in the gold area.
Typical, mixed dmg, team build usually ends up like:
pendant/hp pot
boots 1+philo stone (first back)
HoG (2nd back)
Boots 2+ruby crystal (kindlegem if you can, get it next if you can't)
Here I hold on to the kindlegem just for the CDR/hp since I want my gold flow to continue. The early hp will help your effective hp moreso than buying an armor/mr item at this time because your W will keep you covered as long as you don't try to tank without your W on...
Warden's Mail/Negatron. Which one will depend on who you're more scared of at the time.
If you are doing SUPER AWESOME you can go for a warmog's because it will make you unkillable with your W on...but it costs a ton so goodluck...
Here is about when I'll finish the reverie usually since it will soon be time for you to be the fastest turtle you can be.
Now get whichever item you didn't get earlier (negatron/warden's mail)
I like banshee's veil personally so my next item would be a catalyst.
Finish the BV first unless you desperately need that slow from the omen (such as vayne/kog raping your team) then finish the omen.
If you get these items you're doing quite well and there's low chances of you going past this so I'll stop here. You will likely be lacking in the MR department though so that will be the next thing you are looking at

Random tips to help you keep up in the jungle:
- Do not sit or "setup" for a gank. Ping the target and roll your happy ass in there, not derp in the bush and wait, you can no longer do this since the jungle rework.
- Even if you COULD buy that HoG after the philo...you need boots 1...do not skip them.
- If you have blue, use powerball to get from camp to camp. Play custom and figure out when you need to press Q to get to where you want to be (halfway through mid lane you can roll and hit wraiths)
- Remember that your taunt shreds, combine it with your ult so your ult does a little more dmg, always a good thing. Oh, I use my ult for clearing blue/red once I'm 6 too. Low cooldown ftw
- If you can avoid the golems in the 3rd+clear, go for it. Sometimes you can just do wolves/wraith rotations with gank in between instead of spending **** tons of time trying to kill the golems.
- It is ok to smite the big golem if red is down. Blue doesn't need smite since hopefully mid will come actually help when you donate.
- This is for all junglers, do not waste red. If you have a red circle around you, look actively for ganks, make them happen instead of waiting for the moments to roll.

That's all I got off the top of my head, hope it helps =/

mistmann

09-24-2012

^^ love it, what u said is what im finding out you rock. please play games and kill trolls amen