rammas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aureline

09-24-2012

When I jungle or solo top I pick either Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi depending on who their main damage is. A team with a ton of AP poke and CC, despite one Ad champ, it's worth having that little bit of starting MR and Tenacity for ganks and stuff.

But I can't deny how useful Ninja Tabi are. Is.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Rammus is such a slow jungler that it's difficult for him to be viable in teams nowadays though.

mistmann

09-24-2012

thats what im running into problems with my adc will be lvl 6-8 and ill be lvl 4-6 rammas is always behind and ive even played bad jungler and stolen all my own red and blues and still cant keep up with lanes

^^^ means gank more mistmann gank more

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistmann View Post
thats what im running into problems with my adc will be lvl 6-8 and ill be lvl 4-6 rammas is always behind and ive even played bad jungler and stolen all my own red and blues and still cant keep up with lanes

^^^ means gank more mistmann gank more
Ganking more =/= a good thing. Champions like Fiddlesticks and Rammus have difficulty farming once the laning phase is over. Heart of Gold and Philo Stone are CORE on Rammus because of this. Ganks are indeed necessary and if you have a teammates with hard CC it aids in securing the kill on the gank right after you taunt or powerball into them. The key to success with Rammus is knowing the distance that you can cover with your powerball so that you hit the lane going as fast as possible with still enough time to close the gap and hit the person that you're ganking. Practice in a custom game just powerballing at different points in the game (with different boots) to see the distance you can cover, the time it takes to cover certain distances, and be sure to take into consideration if they start running if you would still have enough powerball left to get them. A good Rammus is a monster mid-late game, but there aren't too many good Rammus out there anymore since we've moved on to different champs since the new jungle.

Aureline

09-24-2012

At what point can you change your HoG or Philo stone into another item, thereby foregoing the GP/5 capability of it?

Quick Rawr

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
At what point can you change your HoG or Philo stone into another item, thereby foregoing the GP/5 capability of it?
When necessity calls for it. Shurelya's and Randuin's are both very powerful items on Rammus b/c they synergize so well with his Powerball and his CC. It depends on how the game is going and who you're against. There is no set minute marker when you swap them out. Sometimes I never do, sometimes I rush Shurelya's, sometimes Randuin's is needed for massive teamfights... It's fluid and something you'll just learn as you get more experienced.

LogicalTautology

09-24-2012

A good way to get more out of your GP5 items is by building an Aegis right after your Boots/Philo/HoG.

Aureline

09-24-2012

Does Rammus lane?

Quick Rawr

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
Does Rammus lane?
Not if you desire a victory.

Aureline

09-24-2012

Why's he been outclassed as a jungler?