Kicked at 100%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyeszx

09-24-2012

So LoL has been acting weird for me this morning. First I'm captain, not weird, and I select morg to be banned, again not weird, but when I select her it takes a lot of time to register that I selected her to be banned. It shows up on our list and the timer is still counting down and it says selecting please wait or whatever it says. Then the timer finally finishes and says sorry you can't select this champion it's not your turn. Then at the end of the bans I select udyr and it takes a while to load that as well. My team sees me as taric and thinks I'm trolling because I was going udyr jungle so they thought it was taric jungle. As I was about to tell them I'm udyr my chat gets blocked and I'm not allowed to send anything. Then they select and we get to our last pick and for me it was stuck on the other team's last pick with the timer finished. Then suddenly it jumps into the loading screen with our last pick having selected. Granted some of this might be lag on my part.

But my biggest issue is when I'm in the loading screen I'm waiting and I get stuck at 98% and then randomly LoL shuts down on me. So I start back up and try to reconnect. This time it's just a black screen and shuts down on me, I'm assuming it was loading in the background and got to 98% or 100% like last time. So I start again, this time it's all normal until I get to 100% and I'm sitting their waiting and it just shuts down. So I tried once again and same thing as the last attempt. So I finally decided to give up and report this here. I just hope I don't get reported for being afk/leaving game when it's not my fault that LoL keeps closing. Sure there was lag but it shouldn't keep closing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyeszx

09-24-2012

Finally I get in but it d/c me right as I'm in even though it said I had 20 ping.