Reworked Priscilla's Blessing Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
I applaud you sir for actually considering my argument. Doesnt happen on the internet much. Respect be to you.
Superiority complexes in competitive games are common...lol.

We don't have the support SR has to be dicks here IMO. We have to rise above and get people to give us a chance. UNITE!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Kass would love this item.
i did take kass in account when i thought the item, he'd be so much more worried with Mercury treads than with the Warlock treads.

Orphane

09-24-2012

I think people need to piss off with items that allow anyone to POOTERSS, especially Kassadin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Upgrade 2: Warlock treads: Enhanced movement 2 same active as the OP , would give Ap and increased Mana Pool based on current AP 2.5 Mana per point of AP ratio. again tanky dps wouldn't benefit from the item, maybe ryze, but no one else.
So...these boots give AP and Mana based on how much AP you already have. Really? And you said you thought of these taking Kass into account.

idon'tbelieveyou.jpg

urmamasllama

09-25-2012

go watch pooterss play

back capping doesn't need any buffs it is perfectly balanced with other strats

A Slime Appears

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
go watch pooterss play

back capping doesn't need any buffs it is perfectly balanced with other strats
I agree with this guy. Backdooring is annoying enough as it is, making items specifically for backdooring would, in my (perhaps bull****) estimation, ruin dominion. Regardless of whether it is my team or the other trying it, I've always found backdooring to be anti-fun. It makes for a frantic game, but not a fun one. Encouraging people to do it more often, and widening the roster of characters that could do it, would be crazy.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
I think people need to piss off with items that allow anyone to POOTERSS, especially Kassadin.

So...these boots give AP and Mana based on how much AP you already have. Really? And you said you thought of these taking Kass into account.

idon'tbelieveyou.jpg

You know, that's why Dominion community took so long to do aaaanything (although the DD crew have been doing an amazing job) and the Nome tread asking how to make dominion wonderful is buried and cold dead deep inside the forums, critizising is easy as it is, but why not going a step further and suggest an alternative route?, trust me i study industrial design, not to akin but still in the design family and even though scrubbing (act of removing something that could be useful but not neccessary) is a great tool, it shouldn't be your first tool, those who resort to scrubbing as their first tool before trying to build an idea make scrubbing into a doubled-edged weapon and never get to make awesome things: See Peter Molyneux (famous scrubber) and his fable franchise, the first is amazing but the II and the third are Meh at best. if you dont like the suggestion then suggest something else, don't scrub first hand.

other examples of Scrubbing: Troika was killed (broke) by serious scrubbing in order to meet strict deadlines stabilished by the greedy sponsors who kew **** about programming, testing or game designing.