Anti cooldown item/ champion passive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRottenCrow

11-07-2012

alot of people complain that there is too much CDR for one type of champ, not enough for another, etc. why not make an item that increases the cooldown for nearby enemy champs? or even make it a passive. for example, a rework for eleisa's miracle (a pretty underused item do to its below average stats)
it keeps all its original stats, but instead of tenacity, it provides a medium range aura that increases the cooldown of enemy abilities by 5? 10? percent.

its not overpowered because unless you are close enough to engage the champion who has it, you are safe, but going against said champion would mean a longer time before using your spells or abilities for a time.

this also makes miracle a little more viable, as all other tenacity items seem to be used, but this particular item i have never seen in a match or in serious builds. thoughts>

he pulls

11-07-2012

neat concept! I agree that eleisa's miracle needs a rework, and this would be a cool way to do it. casters need a frozen heart against them too eh

The Blue Jelly

11-07-2012

Reminds me too much of the old mana burn on Wit's End.

Short CDs lose out on lot of DPS.
Medium CDs feel a minor difference.
Long CDs only feel a difference in the following teamfight.

I'd have to say no; mages are countered by Health + MR at about the same strength as right clickers are countered by Health + AR + Aspdslow.
You don't need a mage version of aspd slow.