Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please don't remove the Rengar/Kha'zix interaction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sethusk

09-24-2012

There are a ton of people complaining on the PBE and on Reddit about "The hunt is on" with Rengar and Kha'zix. Please don't remove it Riot. I think it's totally awesome to have stuff like this in the game.

For summoners that don't know, if Rengar kills Kha'zix after a certain point (level 16 I think) he gets the "Head of Kha'zix" and can't lose stacks anymore from his necklace. If Kha'zix wins he gets a 4th evolutionary point letting him have all 4 evolutions.

I think they believe it's unfair when on side gets that advantage because it's a pretty sizable one if you're victorious, but it adds another layer of strategy to the game. If you know this exists then you can plan on it and play accordingly. It could cause players to be wary of always picking one or the other and puts in another game objective. I see stuff like this as fun and interesting. I find it hard to believe people that are super competitive and balance-minded unable to adjust their strategies in-game to help their teammate win this exchange thus gaining that huge advantage.

TLDR: The more stuff like this we have the more spice it adds to the game and you can use it to your advantage.

Ethereal Light

09-24-2012

but like rengar never losing stacks like really?

RpiesSPIES

Recruiter

09-24-2012

Maybe they can change rengar's around a bit, because i doubt people are complaining about Kha'zix's bonus. Maybe just give rengar.. like... a permanent 8 trophies or something, but still keep the cap at 14 and allow him to lose stacks.

Lurnaezel

09-24-2012

Lol, it adds another layer of strategy, it spices up the game, please tell me how does it do that. All i really see is a way to make either one of them more powerful than normal

Hidden Passives are NOT supposed to affect the game in any significant way and THIS particular issue is quite significant.

EDIT: I truly love getting downvoted for saying the truth head-on. Just shows how dumb GD is sometimes.

Enrayged

09-24-2012

Quote:
Lurnaezel:
Lol, it adds another layer of strategy, it spices up the game, please tell me how does it do that. All i really see is a way to make either one of them more powerful than normal

Hidden Passives are NOT supposed to affect the game in any significant way and THIS particular issue is quite significant.

Then how about we consider it a normal passive between these two?

Hell, let's call it a "lore passive"

MauJustice

09-24-2012

I like the pointless interactions like Zilean/Volibear...but I don't like seeing snowball interactions like this.

NeoStyleZ

09-24-2012

You do realise ppl he looses only one stack on death ?so stop crying

Bunny Killer

09-24-2012

Quote:
MauJustice:
I like the pointless interactions like Zilean/Volibear...but I don't like seeing snowball interactions like this.

zilean and volibear get extra gold when killing eachother
thats GAMEBREAKING, yo!

BrickRocket

09-24-2012

make it cosmetic. or like the other hidden passives where it only buffs a very insignificant part of them.

DrenRawr

09-24-2012

rengar gets a stack for every kill or assist and loses 1 stack on death.

You realllly think you are going to get him down that fast? lol.

KZ's buff is way more significant. but yes, this should remain in game.