Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I am not crashing, but instead..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiji Ozora

09-24-2012

My screen goes weird colors.In whatever situation was causing XP to crash before, that same moment (when the game seems to pause for a moment before going on) causes by graphics to become completely messed up, making the game unplayable unless I alt-tab out and the come back to the game. Sure, it only takes like 2-4 seconds for the screen to reload from when it goes weird like this, but those seconds count. Things like my champion over-extending or getting attacked during that time are a real pain.

Can you please fix this graphics problem? I updated to the latest drivers just the other day, so I know it is not the drivers. I am running an nVidia GeForce 9500 GT. It happens at the same moments that were causing those crashes. I can tell because the time when it paused was when I used to alt-tab out to avoid the game crashes. However, this graphics problem still persists. The slight pause in the game that came before a game crash is the same pause that is messing with my graphics.

Quadol

09-24-2012

same thing just happened to me, out of nowhere... its really frusturating as im unable to play now and i know its not my PC because i played a game 30 minutes ago, and than this round suddenly its all broke...

Reiji Ozora

09-24-2012

This is fixed by alt-tab'ing out and then going back to the game. But if you don't, then you are stuck with those weird graphics.