So I am not crashing, but instead..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiji Ozora

09-24-2012

My screen goes weird colors.In whatever situation was causing XP to crash before, that same moment (when the game seems to pause for a moment before going on) causes by graphics to become completely messed up, making the game unplayable unless I alt-tab out and the come back to the game. Sure, it only takes like 2-4 seconds for the screen to reload from when it goes weird like this, but those seconds count. Things like my champion over-extending or getting attacked during that time are a real pain.

Can you please fix this graphics problem? I updated to the latest drivers just the other day, so I know it is not the drivers. I am running an nVidia GeForce 9500 GT. It happens at the same moments that were causing those crashes. I can tell because the time when it paused was when I used to alt-tab out to avoid the game crashes. However, this graphics problem still persists. The slight pause in the game that came before a game crash is the same pause that is messing with my graphics.

Quadol

09-24-2012

same thing just happened to me, out of nowhere... its really frusturating as im unable to play now and i know its not my PC because i played a game 30 minutes ago, and than this round suddenly its all broke...

Reiji Ozora

09-24-2012

This is fixed by alt-tab'ing out and then going back to the game. But if you don't, then you are stuck with those weird graphics.