RiotGuinsoo, take note: I've won my last 18 Dominion games...as Karma!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

byobsoad2

09-24-2012

I've been wanting to get Karma just to see why no one likes her, and this post makes me want her more. Not sure if I should get her or Kha'Zix first, though....

IMTOOJUICY

09-25-2012

i used to dick around with the ryze build as karma. she can charge tear fast via spamming Q every time its off CD. catalyst and FH make her tankier. she can be pretty damn hard to dislodge off her bot tower.

urmamasllama

09-25-2012

karma really doesn't need the rework her W is kind of wonky but the problem is that her base damage numbers are disproportionately low compared to how short range her spells are. that and her slow is hella weak and should be ~ 50% stronger than it is now

LegendaryEnemy

09-25-2012

I had so much fun running Leona+Karma with friends way back in the before time.

Sakuri Ono

09-25-2012

Shouldn't Rylai's be a staple, before Deathcap, and not a late game optional? APs in general seem to perform so much better when they have that semi-tanky boost of HP. Especially as you have no guarantee of a game running late enough to get past 3-4 items tops. In all those early-mid game victory cases Sustainable DPS (is usually) > Brass (enough AR/MR to be out of 'glass' range with her shield) Cannon.

Also considering Karma already has a slow on her W the slow from Rylai's passive would help set up ganks beautifully for your team I would think. (Making it even more of a Core Build item.) Then again; just my 2 coppers.

Volandum

09-25-2012

I'd just get the giant's belt if you want HP.

Genericke

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
Shouldn't Rylai's be a staple, before Deathcap, and not a late game optional? APs in general seem to perform so much better when they have that semi-tanky boost of HP. Especially as you have no guarantee of a game running late enough to get past 3-4 items tops. In all those early-mid game victory cases Sustainable DPS (is usually) > Brass (enough AR/MR to be out of 'glass' range with her shield) Cannon.

Also considering Karma already has a slow on her W the slow from Rylai's passive would help set up ganks beautifully for your team I would think. (Making it even more of a Core Build item.) Then again; just my 2 coppers.
The fact that she has the slow from her w means that she shouldn't need Rylai's to set up ganks. Instead I'd go for the max CD reduction to make her w available to slow more often.

larkhill

09-25-2012

the problem with this is she's a support. she shouldnt be capable of going pure dmg and succeeding. i think of this as what happened with that brief period of soraka and lulu mid. is it fun? sure. but its just not what they're meant to do.

like it or not, riot has a set role in mind when they make a champion and when people go beyond that, they dont really like it. ap rengar is a perfect example. could they have balanced it and still kept it useful? sure. but they didnt want to. they want him to be AD and thats that. karma, like it or not, is a support. riot only releases 2 or 3 of them a year and she was supposed to be 1 of them. right now ,we can all agree that she does not do well as a support and thats why she's getting a remake.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

TLDR: plz dont nerf karma

urmamasllama

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
the problem with this is she's a support. she shouldnt be capable of going pure dmg and succeeding. i think of this as what happened with that brief period of soraka and lulu mid. is it fun? sure. but its just not what they're meant to do.

like it or not, riot has a set role in mind when they make a champion and when people go beyond that, they dont really like it. ap rengar is a perfect example. could they have balanced it and still kept it useful? sure. but they didnt want to. they want him to be AD and thats that. karma, like it or not, is a support. riot only releases 2 or 3 of them a year and she was supposed to be 1 of them. right now ,we can all agree that she does not do well as a support and thats why she's getting a remake.
no that isn't the role they had in mind for her she is not a support she is a support mage only three other champs have that tag lux morgana and orianna. do you see any of those played as a zero cs support? no, you don't. as for players using a champ for something it wasn't intended to be, look at ap sion. he was designed to be a melee AD bruiser. when people started playing him AP it was considered a troll build. now its the main way people play him. besides, barring making her a completely different champ, she has waaaaay too much aoe to support w/o pushing really hard