can i have more refunds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demilancer

09-23-2012

i need more refunds i bought people who seemed good but i suck with them

Avantcore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Unless they decide to refresh it every year or maybe give people some more as an apology, if you've used your three already, you're pretty much S.O.L.

Shadoblade

09-24-2012

already, seriously? i survived 2 years without any refunds, and you've already used the 3 that they didn't even have to give you in the first place, and you have the nerve to ask for more?

lol

Sir KickBan

09-24-2012

You can always plead your case via a support ticket.

Who knows, if your reasons are good enough, you may get your refund.

PrfsrChaos

09-24-2012

I'm not good with a character .... so I want a refund???

How about????

I'm not good with a character .... so I'm going to practice and get better at it!!!

That seems like an attitude people need to have a bit more often.

Aureline

09-24-2012

Yes. I agree.

But I refunded Nidalee so hard LOL.

JRiMi

09-25-2012

I do think that refunds should refresh maybe every six months or a year just BC they implemented a refund system. 3 per account lifetime is like wtf. BUT yeah free week first next time. How can u have already used them lol

shockinbox

09-25-2012

They have free weeks people, if you don't want to waste money have a little patience

Kreyni

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
I do think that refunds should refresh maybe every six months or a year just BC they implemented a refund system. 3 per account lifetime is like wtf. BUT yeah free week first next time. How can u have already used them lol
Riot used to have three refunds available for the player by e-mailing support, and only three. The three could only be used at one time as well, so if you refund 2, you couldn't refund the last one later. Once you used the three, you were done for life.

The refund system puts that system into a more convenient system with less toll on support. I don't see why they should refill if they didn't before.

JRiMi

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
Riot used to have three refunds available for the player by e-mailing support, and only three. The three could only be used at one time as well, so if you refund 2, you couldn't refund the last one later. Once you used the three, you were done for life.

The refund system puts that system into a more convenient system with less toll on support. I don't see why they should refill if they didn't before.
I know that. I had already done those three before and now i get 3 more. But most ppl didnt know that it was sort of under the radar. Now that they let everyone have refunds openly it makes sense from a business standpoint to refill even if only 1 a year or something.