Who did you use for you're first PEANTA kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperKingDerp

09-29-2012

only got 3 in my entire time playing LoL. 2 of them were with Brand. 3rd with MF.

Brand pentakill #1: entire enemy team was running away from me at low health, 3 were hit by my passive earlier, so I threw my ult into them, and 1 by 1 they fell like dominoes.

Brand pentakill #2: Our Jarvan was pro, trapped all 5 enemies in a crater when they all had low health. I just unloaded everything on them and got all 5 down.

MF pentakill: Ulted through the rear baron wall and killed them all, also stole baron.

Infernocash

09-29-2012

Nocturne

Exprima

09-29-2012

Varus, it was 2v5. It was me and my gf playing as Nasus. We tried to steal Baron from them but failed, but oh well I got a Penta.

SovietBlade

09-29-2012

ok

Pobbes

09-29-2012

Malhazar.
Mad respect to my teammates in that solo queue ranked. I really only got a triple kill in a teamfight and then flash ran from cait as she tried to murder me. The fourth enemy champ ran into the bush pursued by my teammates and cait left me to turn to them and I got a quadrakill. I don't even know how, but I presume my E had jumped to him somehow. Cait then hid in a bush and the rest of my team stopped and pinged that green like they wanted to start a fire. Q + W + AA and my first pentakill. I made Malz do a mid field happy dance.

Akaabz

09-29-2012

Never got one ):

Cyclonegale

09-29-2012

Udyr, Talon, And Jax(Without trinity force)
With Udyr, I build mega tanky with a bloodrazer and atk spd. The slapping power.
With Talon, The entire enemy were squishies, I ran towards all five my ult runs through them, then Rake
With Jax, They decided to ignore me during the teamfight.

Martyrofsand

09-29-2012

First Penta was Riven, first penta in which my team won the game was Corki.

iPanda16

09-29-2012

Fiddles ;3

Jawswa

09-29-2012

Not-so-long-ago I was about to get my first penta kill with MANtheon but I get pentablocked by my annoying friend. Before he did it though, he shouted "IM A PONY" in TeamSpeak (he was playing Hecarim).

think of pentablock as cockblock :c

/cries in the shower